StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

frogger911

So I have been playing with this program for a couple of hours and can't seem to get it to work.

I am following the tutorial of adding a site.  It asks me to open a table and then hit F9 however nothing is happening.  I did the same thing when I went to add a layout said to hit f7 and would populate table size.

If it helps I am using windows 10 trying to set up Party Poker
The problem you describe usually happens if you are running the poker sites as administrator, but you aren't running SaT as administrator. If this is the case, SaT should be prompting you with a warning when you initially open it up.

Frogger911

So what would be the issue for the program not to put in stack slot.  I am running as admin and it like it thinks i need action so puts in play slot.  I have checked all my party poker settings and cant seem to work.  I even put in hot key to move to stacked slot. It will do it for a split second before moving back.
(08-09-2016, 04:01 AM)Frogger911 Wrote: [ -> ]So what would be the issue for the program not to put in stack slot.  I am running as admin and it like it thinks i need action so puts in play slot.  I have checked all my party poker settings and cant seem to work.  I even put in hot key to move to stacked slot. It will do it for a split second before moving back.

There can be a few different reasons for this issue. What version of Windows are you running? Do you have multiple monitors? Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site?

See this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
I am running windows 10 I tried all the tricks you have on your site for windows 10 issue.  Currently I am running this just on my laptop.  I have tried to re-add sites but that doesn't seem to change anything.  On the bottom right I can see that it recognizes the tables.  

I have tried to run sites as admin and regular.  Can you clarify if it matters.  I am always running S & T program as admin.
SaT_Admin Wrote:
Frogger911 Wrote:So what would be the issue for the program not to put in stack slot.  I am running as admin and it like it thinks i need action so puts in play slot.  I have checked all my party poker settings and cant seem to work.  I even put in hot key to move to stacked slot. It will do it for a split second before moving back.

There can be a few different reasons for this issue. What version of Windows are you running? Do you have multiple monitors? Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site?

See this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
Leave your skype name and we'll organize a TeamViewer session