StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: facing allin bug on ACR (WPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

thegreatjohan

thanks for the thorough response.  i'm going to test it right now.

thegreatjohan

seems like the test worked. i just had to remove and then add the site again. i didn't have to change my layout at all (my slots were already very big). Thanks for the help!

thegreatjohan

Well, I played some real money on ACR again.  I took my actions on a few tables and a table where I was facing an allin came to the top of my stack.  Before I called allin I manually moved the table off to the side (out of my stack) with my mouse.  I then very quickly had another table with action pop up on top of the table.  Fortunately I was able to drag the table to another monitor where I was able to click call allin on it.

So it recognized that it was my turn, but before I took my action, it brought another table to the top.

Would me manually moving the table out of the stack affect this or do I have some other problem?

thegreatjohan

I am able to click on the table where I am facing an allin to bring it to the top, but then the next table in the queue instantly brings another table in front of it.
(08-20-2016, 11:25 AM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]seems like the test worked. i just had to remove and then add the site again. i didn't have to change my layout at all (my slots were already very big). Thanks for the help!

Ok, if the Test succeeded then things should work correctly.

(08-20-2016, 12:57 PM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I played some real money on ACR again.  I took my actions on a few tables and a table where I was facing an allin came to the top of my stack.  Before I called allin I manually moved the table off to the side (out of my stack) with my mouse.  I then very quickly had another table with action pop up on top of the table.  Fortunately I was able to drag the table to another monitor where I was able to click call allin on it.

So it recognized that it was my turn, but before I took my action, it brought another table to the top.

Would me manually moving the table out of the stack affect this or do I have some other problem?

Where did you move the table? On top of other grid slots? Did you drag it into another grid slot? If you moved the table out of the stack with your mouse, then where was the table that popped up? Why are you simply moving the table with your mouse, instead of using a "Move table to next slot" hotkey?

Its normal for other stack tables to queue up in the stack as well. If you simply move the table with your mouse, but not into another slot, then SaT still 'thinks' the table is in the stack and at the top. The other tables would be brought to the top, but underneath the top table in the stack. That may be what you noticed, but I'm not sure.

(08-20-2016, 01:01 PM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]I am able to click on the table where I am facing an allin to bring it to the top, but then the next table in the queue instantly brings another table in front of it.

Are you sure you've turned off the option within the poker client to pop tables to the top? But, even with that off, a table that requires action after the first should really not be stealing focus.

Which table required action first? The order matters. If the allin table required action first, then other tables shouldn't steal focus from it.

My guess is that there's a misunderstanding here. Leave me your skype and we'll organize a TeamViewer session and I'll take a look.

thegreatjohan

skype is a.....................k

Jon

Hi, I've had this same problem for months and been unable to fix it as well. Read all through an old post similar to this and still couldn't fix it. This problem has cost me tons and tons of money as well. Have you got this fixed johan?

All I would like is for all my tables to be in 1 stack, and for me to be able to push a hotkey to move a table to the side in 2 differents slots. I've done this with tableninja perfectly for years and is what I am use to. How can I get this setup working with stack n tile(on wpn)?
(09-01-2016, 06:56 AM)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've had this same problem for months and been unable to fix it as well. Read all through an old post similar to this and still couldn't fix it. This problem has cost me tons and tons of money as well. Have you got this fixed johan?

When I talked to johan, he said he wasn't seeing the problem anymore and everything was working as expected

Tell me exactly what your problem is. What do you expect to happen and when? And what happens instead?

(09-01-2016, 06:56 AM)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]All I would like is for all my tables to be in 1 stack, and for me to be able to push a hotkey to move a table to the side in 2 differents slots. I've done this with tableninja perfectly for years and is what I am use to. How can I get this setup working with stack n tile(on wpn)?

Use 'Play Mode' = Stack Tables
Set up a hotkey for 'Move table to next slot'
Pages: 1 2