StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: facing allin bug on ACR (WPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

thegreatjohan

i play in stack and tile mode.  i never have it set to never move tables out of my stack.  i have new tables go to the left of my screen, i have the stack in the middle, and i have a whole bunch of empty slots to the right in case i want to move a table out of the stack to watch it.  i only play on ACR.  when i face an allin on a table, it automatically switches away from that table and brings the next table in the queue to the top.  if i hit alt+tab to navigate to my previous window, it shows the table where i'm facing the allin and then switches right back to the next table in the queue before i can click the call allin button (or the fold button).  i try to frantically take my actions on all of the tables in the queue.  if i am able to catch up, i am then able to alt+tabtabtabtab to find the table where i'm facing the allin.  even when i am able to get there, I will get action on another table and it will pop up to the top of my stack, often making me misclick bc I'm trying to call allin or fold, but a new table pops up.  this has cost me tons of money.
Right. So SaT detects that action is required in 2 ways: 1. when the betbox is visible, and 2. when the action buttons are visible (the Call/2nd button on WinningPoker).

When you face an allin, the betbox is no longer visible, so SaT checks for the visibility of the Call button. This is what is failing for you. SaT checks that visibility based upon the color that was grabbed during Include Site setup.

The first thing to try is to Remove and re-Include the site. Then as always, you should run the Test described on this page before continuing to play:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

If Removing and re-Including the site still doesn't solve it, then I would suggest trying a different grid slot size (probably larger) like suggested in #4 on the above link. Let me know the results

thegreatjohan

did what you said and tested.  when it is my turn, table moves to the grid, but does not move back to the stack.

thegreatjohan

also, the test steps should tell you to click 'save' after you select 'when action required'.

also, the test steps should tell you to sit at the table, not just open it.

thanks for the response.

thegreatjohan

to clarify, the tables move to grid and never moves back, even after i take my action, hand ends, and next hand starts.

thegreatjohan

correction.....the table moves back to the stack sometimes, but will stay in the grid for multiple hands sometimes....it seems like if i just fold preflop, the table goes back into the stack, but not if i actually play the hand out.....i played a couple hands in a row and it stayed in the grid the whole time.

thegreatjohan

update......it seems that folding during any point of the hand (pre, flop, turn, or river) will SOMETIMES move the table back to the stack, and sometimes it will just stay in the grid for multiple hands in a row.

thegreatjohan

another update:  i realized that the table wasnt going back to the stack when i fold sometimes because i was using a regular fold hotkey instead of the fold and stack hotkey.  if i click fold button with my mouse, table goes back to stack.  im also realizing that if i DONT fold on a hand and the hand ends, the table stays in the grid and does not go back to the stack.  is this how it is supposed to act?  it seems like after a hand ends, it should go back to the stack

thegreatjohan

ok, i'm going to go back to my initial setup to see if the facing allin thing is fixed now.  i'll let you know what the outcome is.
(08-18-2016, 02:45 PM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]also, the test steps should tell you to click 'save' after you select 'when action required'.

also, the test steps should tell you to sit at the table, not just open it.

Thanks, I've updated the help page to include these details

(08-18-2016, 03:13 PM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]another update:  i realized that the table wasnt going back to the stack when i fold sometimes because i was using a regular fold hotkey instead of the fold and stack hotkey.  if i click fold button with my mouse, table goes back to stack.  im also realizing that if i DONT fold on a hand and the hand ends, the table stays in the grid and does not go back to the stack.  is this how it is supposed to act?  it seems like after a hand ends, it should go back to the stack

Yes to both. Tables only move back to the stack when you use a "Stack" hotkey. They will also move back to the stack if you click Fold with your mouse, if you have the Advanced Option turned on for Mouse Click Detection. That option is turned on by default.

Tables also do not return back to the stack at the end of a hand, unless you turn on the Advanced Option to "Send tables back to stack at End of Hand". That option is turned off by default. I hardly ever recommend people use this option. It requires some specific setup that people get confused by. And there is little benefit: once a hand is over, you will be getting a new hand and a new decision within seconds, and will have to take another action. Its not like the grid slot would be freed up for a long time.

(08-18-2016, 03:26 PM)thegreatjohan Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i'm going to go back to my initial setup to see if the facing allin thing is fixed now.  i'll let you know what the outcome is.

Well, I meant to say that you should Test that exact situation. Put a table in the stack, wait until you face an allin, and see if the table moves to grid. Then you know that SaT is correctly detecting it. Its easy to test that on play money. Just bet 99% of your stack and then fold. Then the next hand you'll have 1bb left and will definitely be facing an allin
Pages: 1 2