StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables Tiling Early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi. I have the trial of SATT and I think I like it. Something strange happened today (randomly). I use a tile setting (with a stack slot and 7 slots in the grid) and today the tables started moving from the stack to the grid at the start of the hand (not waiting until I was required to act). It is super annoying because I have a hotkey to advance fold and send back to the stack, but the tables would come back when it was actually my turn.

Any ideas?
This sometimes happens if the color of the Fold button is very similar to either the color of the advance action checkboxes or the color of the table behind the Fold button. The main example of this problem is playing on PokerStars with the Hyper Simple table theme. The Fold button is a light blue color, but before it is your turn to act, all of the pre-action checkboxes are also the same blue color. So, SaT sees this color and thinks the Fold button is actually visible and that it is your turn to act.

But, if it never happened in the past, but now just started happening randomly, then that is indeed strange. The possibility I mentioned above would have happened right from the get go.

What poker site are you playing on?

Oh man! I just realised (forgot) that I had changed my stars theme to hyper-simple! Is there any way to fix it?

I've just gone to the black theme and it seems to be working well Smile Thanks for your help. I'll purchase this program shortly.
(09-22-2011, 07:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man! I just realised (forgot) that I had changed my stars theme to hyper-simple! Is there any way to fix it?

The problem is with the Hyper Simple theme. You can verify what I said before yourself, looking at the color of the Fold button and the color of the checkbox, they are the same light-blue color, which causes problems. The only way to fix it would be to do a table mod for the stars table to somehow either change the Fold button color or the checkbox color so that they are not the same.

Glad its working with the Black theme though Smile