StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems 888 and ipoker (old)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MaPokern

Hey, i set up my new PC and i dont get some things to work that did work before:

i want to bet allin by using "bet 99bb" and then click the bet button. It works for Stars, Winning and Micro but not for 888 and Ipoker (old software) anymore.
Also for i use the focus on bet box option in SaT and for these 2 sites it only focuse the box but doesnt mark (dont know if thats the right word) the number thats already in the box. So i have to click backspace 2 times before i can put in my betsize.

It worked before, now not anymore. I use bb scan mode. Any ideas?
When you say it used to work before, do you mean on your old PC? Not because of some pokersite update, right?

Nothing changed within the SaT code for these features, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing the 2 problems are related.

What doesn't work for the "bet 99bb"? Does the bet amount get sent to the box correctly or no? Or does the bet button not get clicked?

As for BB scan mode, you should almost never use this. Why are you? What version of Windows are you using?

Hey, i removed the sites and reincluded them with actually waiting for a fold button (i didnt before and just clicked yes in the window that asks if F10 made it fold the hand) and now it works.
(08-30-2016, 09:48 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i removed the sites and reincluded them with actually waiting for a fold button (i didnt before and just clicked yes in the window that asks if F10 made it fold the hand) and now it works.

Lol yes well of course that would do it! The sites weren't set up properly before