StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: table size not working on stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure what I am doing wrong but go through the tutorial and it measures the table correctly add the site ok but when I go to visualise the tables always revert to the smallest possible for the website . this simply does not work with a HUD as the tables are too small.

thanks in advance
What version of Windows are you on? Do you have multiple monitors?

Can you try doing "File -> New Layout" and follow the instructions carefully and see if that fixes it?
(09-06-2016, 03:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Windows are you on? Do you have multiple monitors?

Can you try doing "File -> New Layout" and follow the instructions carefully and see if that fixes it?

I am running windows 10 and have attempted the file new layout route about 15 times it just auto sizes back to the smallest again regardless of table size selection
Leave me your skype name and we'll organize a TeamViewer session
PM sent
I am currently having the same problem on bovada...could I setup a teamviewer session as well?
(09-09-2016, 10:15 AM)Bigquigg18 Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently having the same problem on bovada...could I setup a teamviewer session as well?

Explain exactly your problem, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead