StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems with new poker site - table not activated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I´m trying to configure SaT to use with Rapoker (an argentinian poker site)
The table was detected as "Antares Game Client Window Class"

I can configure the new site, and the buttons work fine, but the table is not activated.

When I open the table, I receive a message "failure resizing table......". 
I´m using another argentinian site, that uses the same software (with others themes), and it works well. I simply click in the "Accept" Button, and then it works without problems.

When I capture  the table from SaT I can see it ok.

Can you help me please?

Thanks !
The new Chico client uses that same window class. Are you sure its not the same software as Chico? Maybe you can try the built-in "Chico" site and see if it works..
(09-07-2016, 11:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]The new Chico client uses that same window class. Are you sure its not the same software as Chico? Maybe you can try the built-in "Chico" site and see if it works..

I tried with "Chico" but it doesn´t fold when I´m adding it...

I don´t know if it is "chico" software. It is the same software than "Aconcagua Poker"
Ok. Well there will be conflicts if you try to use the "Chico" site in the same layout config. So make sure not to use it.

Also, you said you're using another Argentinian site which uses the same software. Do you mean it has the same "Antares Game Client Window Class" ? If so, then just like with Chico, you don't want to use 2 separate sites within SaT. If they have the same software, then just using the same site should work.

What do you mean when you say "When I click the Accept button, it works"?
(09-08-2016, 12:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Well there will be conflicts if you try to use the "Chico" site in the same layout config. So make sure not to use it.

Also, you said you're using another Argentinian site which uses the same software. Do you mean it has the same  "Antares Game Client Window Class" ? If so, then just like with Chico, you don't want to use 2 separate sites within SaT. If they have the same software, then just using the same site should work.

What do you mean when you say "When I click the Accept button, it works"?

With Aconcagua (another "Antares Game Client Window Class" ),I have the same "failure resizing table......". message
Then I click on Accept, and it works well

They use the same software, but Rapoker is an oldest version.

I tried Rapoker without Aconcagua, but it doesnt work.

But Sat detects the table without problems, and the buttons on it (Using the Help--> diagnostic menu)
If you click Accept on that "Failure resizing table" message, then the table gets Ignored from SaT. Nothing will work except maybe the fold/call/bet hotkeys.

And I meant to say that, if both are using the same window class, then you cannot have both Included into SaT at the same time, without changing some other settings. In SaT's Included Sites list, you would need to remove one or the other.

What exactly are you trying to do with SaT? Lets start there and then we can figure out what to do next..
(09-08-2016, 01:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you click Accept on that "Failure resizing table" message, then the table gets Ignored from SaT. Nothing will work except maybe the fold/call/bet hotkeys.

And I meant to say that, if both are using the same window class, then you cannot have both Included into SaT at the same time, without changing some other settings. In SaT's Included Sites list, you would need to remove one or the other.

What exactly are you trying to do with SaT? Lets start there and then we can figure out what to do next..

I play in cascade, so I use Sat to manage the active table, and click the buttons with keyeboard (fold-call-raise-x2 x3 POT etc.)

I removed Aconcagua from the list, and now is working well ! Thanks !

Another thing, when I click on Accept, Sat still works. It manage the ACtive table, align it to the grid, resize it well, and I can use the key board to click... If you want I can send you a video to show it to you...

Thanks again

Nacho

Nacho
(09-08-2016, 02:28 AM)nacho Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2016, 01:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you click Accept on that "Failure resizing table" message, then the table gets Ignored from SaT. Nothing will work except maybe the fold/call/bet hotkeys.

I play in cascade, so I use Sat to manage the active table, and click the buttons with keyeboard (fold-call-raise-x2 x3 POT etc.)

I removed Aconcagua from the list, and now is working well ! Thanks !
Now I can play in Rapoker / Stars / WPN, or in Aconcagua / Stars / WPN, but not in Rapoker / Aconcagua at the same time... It´s ok

Another thing, when I click on Accept, Sat still works. It manage the ACtive table, align it to the grid, resize it well, and I can use the key board to click... If you want I can send you a video to show it to you...

Thanks again

Nacho

Nacho
You don't need to send a video. You really should never ignore any error messages. My guess is that something else is happening. But if its working, then great. Smile
You can find the custom sites in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Please paste me everything in both your Acon and Rapoker files

Also click File->Current Layout and paste me everything
Pages: 1 2 3