StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: ipoker issues, betfair "game not found"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michal

hi, i have following issues with SaT and ipoker skin - betfair

i play HU SNG 
i followed the intructions for ipokernew that i found on your website

after adding the iPokerNew from the site list everything seems fine until the game finishes and i click the rematch button, now the new table is not being recognized by SaT for next minute or so, its not being resized or snapped to the slot grid

also a friend suggested that i should try with custom build profile and so i did but even tho it felt like its gonna work good, table was acting strange with resizing so i gave up on that idea

do you have any suggestions for me what to do so SaT would work with rematching tables immidiately? thanks
When you say its not recognized for a minute or so, what happens after that? Does it eventually get recognized? Do you get any "FAILIURE RESIZING" errors?

And yes its always best to try to use the builtin site. Custom site profiles won't have all the same features

michal

yes, eventually it gets recognized, the section of SaT window that reports its status changes tiled table value from 1 to 2 and the table gets snaped to grid, no errors about resizing

michal

i actually just checked it for the 2nd time, this time during duration of the whole rematch thr table didnt get recognized. and perhaps its worth mentioning that every time a rematch starts betfair gives me error 'game not found', but it doesnt seem to be affecting anything, i just close it and game carries on. i think by default betfair opens lobby window and i remember seeing there a search bar, so maybe SaT just forces that search with empty text box and hence the error. the only weird thing is that i disabled poping up of the lobby window as its useless, and i still got the error this morning

michal

is there an option to contact you directly? perhaps by skype? i'd love to get this issue resolved asap and i got the feeling its not gonna be smooth if we are both just posting here
Sure leave your skype name

michal

maj..........

could u please remove that post once u add me, thank you
Just for reference:

Quote:ok right now I played like 8 games with no other poker software running and I got the error in roughtly 50% of rematches... so seems super random so far.

so I'm not sure that this is an SaT problem. Maybe Betfair is just broken

Another user just PMed me with the same issue on Betfair, he also says he gets the 'game not found' error even with SaT turned off