StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Microgaming 2.91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed your recent update today and the bet sizing hotkeys no longer worked properly on MPN. I would get the wrong sizes, i.e. it would be pressing the wrong buttons. The old custom file that was made by yourself I believe still works though.
Hrmmmm, no changes were made to either the Microgaming site definition, nor the BetSize hotkeys.

I'm trying to figure out what other change could have affected this as a side effect, but I don't see anything.

So in v2.90 everything worked correctly? Was there an update to the Microgaming client recently? Can you post the custom site file that still works?
I received an error saying that my custom file has the same name as a built-in site and that I would have to rename it in order for it to work properly. This lead my current setup to no longer work properly, since, as I said, the hotkeys were not selecting the correct sizes. I then re-included MPN (betwaypoker) using the built-in feature, but it was the same, so what I ended up doing is renaming the custom site to 'microgaming_custom' and then re-including that and it worked again.

Code:
[settings]

standard_table_width=638
standard_table_height=505

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=231
fold_button_y_coord=417
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=192
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=408
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=273
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=448
fold_checkbox_x_coord=240
fold_checkbox_y_coord=430

call_button_x_coord=319
call_button_y_coord=417
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=279
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=408
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=360
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=448

bet_button_x_coord=409
bet_button_y_coord=415
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=367
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=408
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=448
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=448

betsize1_x_coord=257
betsize1_y_coord=481
betsize2_x_coord=297
betsize2_y_coord=481
betsize3_x_coord=338
betsize3_y_coord=481
betsize4_x_coord=338
betsize4_y_coord=481
betsize5_x_coord=397
betsize5_y_coord=481

use_basic_click=0

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=/
table_exclude_title_text=
I just tested it on a few different table sizes and the built-in Microgaming worked for all 5 betSize hotkeys for me..

Do you remember why we created that custom site for you?

What version of Windows are you on ?