StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Resizing not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

letstalkpoker

Hi,

I'm setting up St but for some reason I get this message:

[Image: 1720f9904db575b2f725fd742839b64c.png]

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ty
This just means that something is preventing SaT from resizing the table to the correct dimensions. This usually should never happen on PokerStars.

Are you perhaps running any other software that may be interfering ?

letstalkpoker

Hi,

No software other than PT4 and the standard poker clients. Fwiw the resizing actually happens correctly, it's after that that I get this message and then I have to stop StackandTile.
Do you get the message every time for every table?

What happens when you don't Stop SaT? What happens if you use the "Ignore Table" hotkey to un-ignore the table? Do you get the error again?

What other sites are you playing within SaT?

letstalkpoker

Yes, every time for every table on both stars.eu and stars.fr. When I stop Sat it dissapears. If i use the ignore/un-ignore I get the message again. Winamax, Party, 888.
Are you using an extremely small grid slot size? Perhaps you originally set up your SaT grid using one of those other sites, and maybe used their minimum table size. Then later on you tried to Include PokerStars and Stars simply won't allow the table to go that small? Its possible.

Can you try something for me?

Create a new layout with the menu File -> New Layout. When the wizard asks you to press F7 to define your grid slot size, choose a table from PokerStars. Using your mouse, make sure to first resize that table to the size that you want your tables to be, and then press F7. This will define your grid slot size to use the native proportions of Stars. Then go ahead and Include the PokerStars site and see if it works without errors. If it works, then that was likely the problem. You can then go ahead and Include the other sites one by one and Test to make sure they are working properly.

Unfortunately you'll also need to re-configure all your settings and hotkeys in this new layout

letstalkpoker

That seems to work, thanks a lot for your help.
:thumbsup: