StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Certain sites forcing tables on top of stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

Sorry I tried searching the forum to see if there was anything exactly like this issue but couldn't see any threads.

Basically If I have party poker and pokerstars open at the same time, the tables I'm sat at go in to a stack. I then use hot keys to move those tables in to tiled slots. However, at the moment if I have tables on pokerstar open and party poker (and they're both in the stack) then the party poker tables always force themselves on top of the pokerstars ones (so i am unable to open new tables on pokerstars and sit at them). I've tried removing and adding both sites and restarting the computer and doing it again but still the problem persists. any ideas?
As always with these types of problems, the go to troubleshooting page is this one:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Change your settings to match those, and then run the Test on one table for the failing site (in this case Party). Then notice exactly how/when the failure occurs. You say the Party tables "always force themselves on top". Is it always? Even if action isn't required? Is it only when the fold/checkfold/call advance action checkboxes are visible? Is it only when Party tables require action? Is it only on certain table types? The more specific you can be here, the better.

I'm trying to think if there are any quirks with Party, but I don't think so. Let me know the results from running that Test and we'll go from there..
(11-16-2016, 11:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]As always with these types of problems, the go to troubleshooting page is this one:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Change your settings to match those, and then run the Test on one table for the failing site (in this case Party). Then notice exactly how/when the failure occurs. You say the Party tables "always force themselves on top". Is it always? Even if action isn't required? Is it only when the fold/checkfold/call advance action checkboxes are visible? Is it only when Party tables require action? Is it only on certain table types? The more specific you can be here, the better.

I'm trying to think if there are any quirks with Party, but I don't think so. Let me know the results from running that Test and we'll go from there..

Hey there, Yeah it's always trying to force on topĀ even if no action is required, even if i'm not sat at the table (and even if action is required on one of the stars tables). I will do the test and get back to you, thanks.
Thank you for that link. I think it may have been the background settings on party poker that may have done it (albeit i think they are standard settings rather than anything custom) regardless After changing the table colour it seems to be working fine now. Thanks again for the speedy response. very much appreciated.
Great!