StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Keep table in grid problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mawko

Hey, earlier I used to use "Keep table in grid", but now it's terrible to use, because I cant move my tables anymore without having to press the quick button again(keep table in grind) on same table. Earlier I was able to just slide tables to different spot. What happened?!

mawko

Hmmp, I actually got it to work just by changing from "Layout" "Play Mode" and "Tile tables".
Changing the Play Mode is only a workaround but not the real solution

Are you just wanting to drag/drop tables into other slots after they are "Kept in grid" ?

What version of SaT are you using? There was a change in a recent version that stopped allowing it. I can provide you with the settings if you answer those questions.

mawko

Exactly, I want to move my tables after putting them in grid. Now I can't move them anymore.
I'm using the latest version of SaT.

Also I have new problem, earlier version I was able to grind tables over each other(small overlap) and tables wouldnt pop over each other before I had made my decision in hand. Now tables are just randomly popping over for some reason. Ihaven't really changed any settings, but these things changed.
(11-23-2016, 09:24 PM)mawko Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, I want to move my tables after putting them in grid. Now I can't move them anymore.
I'm using the latest version of SaT.

You want to "move my tables" how? By dragging them? Or using a hotkey to move? If so, which hotkey?

If dragging, you have to add some lines to your config file as mentioned on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

The lines you need to add are these:

Code:
[settings]
allow_manualmove_of_keepingrid_tables=1
allow_dragging_on_keepingrid_tables=1

Follow the instructions on the page above to add them

(11-23-2016, 09:24 PM)mawko Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have new problem, earlier version I was able to grind tables over each other(small overlap) and tables wouldnt pop over each other before I had made my decision in hand. Now tables are just randomly popping over for some reason. Ihaven't really changed any settings, but these things changed.

Please run the Test on this page and try the possible solutions, then let me know the results:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

mawko

Hey, yes by dragging them with mouse.
(11-24-2016, 09:48 AM)mawko Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, yes by dragging them with mouse.

Ok so use those settings above and follow the instructions on that page

and let me know about the other issue too after running the Test on the other page