StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack and Tile opens too small? (Resolution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SNTQ

Hey,
https://gyazo.com/08c2739290d465f1524776c9064bfcca 

^Screenshot. My SNT seems to open its layout in the wrong resolution? Any idea how to fix this? Tried reinstalling already.
Are you using the latest version of SaT?

What resolution are you using? And what scaling % within Windows? If you change the scaling within Windows, that will likely fix it.

I don't have a big monitor myself to test this on. For now changing the scaling or resolution is the only way I think. Hopefully I can fix this in the future. If you leave your email or skype I will contact you when I fix it

aumni

I am also having this problem. Not sure how to play around with resolution and scaling. Tried changing resolution of my monitor but that did not solve the problem. Any other suggestions?
(04-19-2017, 06:30 AM)aumni Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having this problem. Not sure how to play around with resolution and scaling. Tried changing resolution of my monitor but that did not solve the problem. Any other suggestions?

You need to change the scaling size in Windows. What version of Windows are you using?

aumni

windows 10
If you've done the Win 10 fix then you'd want to change the scaling at that location in the control panel.

If not, (and if everything is working ok otherwise), then you'll want to click Start menu, click the Gear icon for Settings, then click System and change the scaling % there

aumni

Thanks that seems to be working for now. I'm not sure if it is a temporary fix or not.

Moving on - I cannot get a table to pop up to the front of the stack when action is required. Am playing on Winning Poker network. Have tried all the advanced settings in S&T and Auto Switch Between Tables is not activated on WP.

I am trying to use stack and tile, so that the mouse hovers over the stack, when I act on the stack, the next most urgent table in the stack appears. Currently I am timing out on hands because urgent tables are not appearing, even when I use the activate urgent table hotkey.
(04-20-2017, 02:39 AM)aumni Wrote: [ -> ]Moving on - I cannot get a table to pop up to the front of the stack when action is required. Am playing on Winning Poker network. Have tried all the advanced settings in S&T and Auto Switch Between Tables is not activated on WP.

I am trying to use stack and tile, so that the mouse hovers over the stack, when I act on the stack, the next most urgent table in the stack appears. Currently I am timing out on hands because urgent tables are not appearing, even when I use the activate urgent table hotkey.

You'll need to run this Test, and make sure it passes, before you go any further:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

The recommended solutions are listed on that page. If you're running multiple monitors with different resolutions, then you may need to do the Win10 fix mentioned earlier

Let me know if you need more help