StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ordered, but dont work and got no email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bLABLBA

Hello, I just ordered your software, but when i entered the licence key, the software tells me that it is not legit.

I also did not get any eMail Huh

blabla

Still havent got anything...
Did you maybe check your spam folder? What is your email address that you signed up with? I'll look up your details and send them manually to you.

But if you didn't get any emails, then how do you enter any license code? The license code is sent in an email right after you sign up. Normally you would receive 2 emails, one for the payment receipt, and one with the license code

(12-12-2016, 01:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did you maybe check your spam folder? What is your email address that you signed up with? I'll look up your details and send them manually to you.

But if you didn't get any emails, then how do you enter any license code? The license code is sent in an email right after you sign up. Normally you would receive 2 emails, one for the payment receipt, and one with the license code

I didnt receive any email and obv checked my spam folder. s.................@live.com is my email.

PS: Please delete my email from here after you have read my message and contacted me.
Sent