StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 2.93 WPN table resize issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

prolax13

Hi,

I just downloaded the newest version, when i try and run the program, it resizes my winning poker network (americas card room) tables over and over, never finding a size to set on. in previous versions my WPN tables were all smaller sizes (widths) than all my other pre-set tables, incorrectly sized but the size stayed constant/fixed, - in the new version, it constantly adjusts them, forcing misclicks and never setting on a size.

so the problem is fixed , i had to remove/add the site, however my tables are different sizes compared to other sites
What version were you previously using? There were absolutely no changes to WinningPoker from 2.92 -> 2.93

It is normal that some sites have different sizes compared to others, causing some overlap or gaps in the grid:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

So I'm not exactly sure how old your last version was, or when the changes may have been made...

The old version 2.92 is on the download page, you could try that and tell me if you still see the same problem or not.