StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PS Check error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i use stackntile to fold with Rbutton and i want to use it to check when folding is not a option. 
I put check=mouse-right on the pokerstars software but when sat is on it does not work. is that any solution?

thanks
(01-05-2017, 11:20 PM)andreyluis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i use stackntile to fold with Rbutton and i want to use it to check when folding is not a option. 
I put check=mouse-right on the pokerstars software but when sat is on it does not work. is that any solution?

thanks

No, you shouldn't do that. Just put "RButton" = "Fold" in SaT and it should work. Remove the hotkey inside PokerStars

On the new PokerStars software, when you can Check for free, they now remove the Fold button from the table, so you can't open Fold at all. SaT will look to see if the Fold button is missing, and then try to click Check instead.

Is that not working for you?

Are you talking about clicking the advanced-action checkboxes or the actual Check button when its your turn?
Quote:On the new PokerStars software, when you can Check for free, they now remove the Fold button from the table, so you can't open Fold at all. SaT will look to see if the Fold button is missing, and then try to click Check instead.

Is that not working for you?

thats the problem, when i right click it doesnt fold. and i alread tryed with and without the pokerstars hotkeys
Give me your skype name, I will take a look over TeamViewer
a...
ok I've requested you
For reference: the problem was that SaT was not correctly detecting when it was your turn to act. The site failed the normal test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

The user was on Win10, and using 150% scaling. Changing down to 125% scaling and then Removing and re-Including the site fixed the problem. I'm still trying to figure out the problem at 150%