StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

vitinhodzi

Hey guys. 
After the last version Im having a problem with 888.
When I click to fold, the table "tries" to go to Stack (slot 1) but goes back to grind. 
A mean, it desapears for one seccond or less and came back to the same slot. 
Please help me. 
Windows version: 7
Two things to try:

1. This is the most common problem in SaT, and sometimes can be fixed by simply Removing and re-Including the site:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

2. Did 888 update its software recently? For me, they did, and they removed the chatbox. This broke SaT. If this happened to you, then please download and try this version v2.93o:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-293o.exe

You'll find a new site "888Poker" in the sites dropdown list. Include that site, and Remove "888PacificPokerQT"
Let me know if any of these work

vitinhodzi

I have no ideia it is working right now. 
Ty

Grozzorg

v2.93o is working in general for me, but has some new problems to offer.
i experienced two reasons for the table not going to grid in my session yesterday.
the first one is when i got a new table(tournament), i think when i preregister a tournament, it's not going to grid even at the start of the tournament. was sitting out for 40 hands in one tournament before i recognized it in the stack. happened to some other tournaments as well, but think i saw them pop up at the beginning and put them to the stack on my own.
also sometimes the table doesnt go to grid quite randomly, like one out of ten times. was looking for that type of error at one point in the session and saw one table not going to grid when it was my time to act, couldnt figure out the reason.
€: testing a few things out atm, it could be happening after you got seated at a new table.

i hope you can fix this, cause a custom layout isnt working for me either.
having major problems to get 888 to work properly since more than one year now, i got a new computer two months ago and started playing on 888 two weeks ago.
when i try to include pacificpokerqt, it's calling instead of folding during the process.
tried to build a custom made layout, which i did for party as well and thats working, but table isn't going to stack after folding or it is not going to stack at all, i dont get it....

i'm using W10 eduaction
(02-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]i experienced two reasons for the table not going to grid in my session yesterday.
the first one is when i got a new table(tournament), i think when i preregister a tournament, it's not going to grid even at the start of the tournament. was sitting out for 40 hands in one tournament before i recognized it in the stack. happened to some other tournaments as well, but think i saw them pop up at the beginning and put them to the stack on my own.

At the start of a tournament, 888 displays a "User Message" popup that you have to dismiss before you can start playing on the table. But this shouldn't affect SaT's detection..

Are you certain that you only pressed the SaT start button AFTER you already opened the 888 main lobby?

(02-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]also sometimes the table doesnt go to grid quite randomly, like one out of ten times. was looking for that type of error at one point in the session and saw one table not going to grid when it was my time to act, couldnt figure out the reason.
€: testing a few things out atm, it could be happening after you got seated at a new table.

Please see if you can see any specific reason. Is it only when facing a certain action? Such as checked around to you in BB? Or when facing an allin? Or is it always when you get seated at a new table? And if so, are you seeing a 'User Message' popup that you have been moved?

What is your Move To Grid setting?
Do you have the Advanced Option to 'Move 888 User Message popups' turned on?

(02-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to include pacificpokerqt, it's calling instead of folding during the process.
The *QT versions of the site expect the chatbox to be there, and all the buttons are shifted over appropriately

(02-25-2017, 01:56 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]tried to build a custom made layout, which i did for party as well and thats working, but table isn't going to stack after folding or it is not going to stack at all, i dont get it....

I doubt a custom site profile would change anything here

Grozzorg

#1 dont know what u mean exactly. 888 lobby was open when i pressed start.

#2 scan mode is DVM. move 888poker popups to grid is activated. move to grid setting is "when action required"
i saw the table not going to grid today when i only played one table to find out the reason. i was first to act out of the blinds. a message is displayed on 888 when you get seated to a new table, which i closed before my action was required.

i was able to play a whole session yesterday with the new 888Poker_small layout, despite the problems i described, and now i was playing one table to get more sample on "when the table isnt going to grid" and now it's not working at all. table isnt going to grid ever. i reincluded 888poker_small after i tried my custom layouts earlier today. SaT is recognizing the table as stacked or tiled tough.
Ok so there are two separate problems that you are having

1. new tournament tables aren't being detected by SaT
2. sometimes tables that are correctly detected aren't moving into the grid when its your turn to act

I just tried a small layout and SaT was working to detect that action was required.

How small is small for you? Can you click on File->Current Layout and tell me what your table_width/height values are at the top of the file?

Can you also try creating a File->New Layout with a larger table size, and tell me if everything works or not?

Grozzorg

table_width=491
table_height=366
is my standard layout and i tried
table_width=727
table_height=531
which was working.
can you tell me the minimum width/height i have to use?
(02-26-2017, 01:57 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]table_width=491
table_height=366
is my standard layout and i tried
table_width=727
table_height=531
which was working.
can you tell me the minimum width/height i have to use?

Well, when I tried to resize an 888 table with my mouse, the smallest it would allow me is 527w 395h. So that may be the smallest. You'd have to check for yourself

But, I did test creating a new layout with 491x366 and although SaT couldn't resize the table to that size, SaT still did detect that action was required for me.

What version of Windows are you using? How many monitors? What is your 'Scan Mode' in SaT's Advanced Options?
Pages: 1 2