StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winamax - Fold Button Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

When I am playing on Winamax and I click on fold sometimes it makes me call instead of fold.

Can you please fix that ?
(02-23-2017, 01:26 AM)CoconutDandy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

When I am playing on Winamax and I click on fold sometimes it makes me call instead of fold.

Can you please fix that ?

"Sometimes" is very hard to fix. We need to be able to find the exact situation its happening so we can reproduce it, and then I can fix it for sure.

1. What version of SaT are you using? Can you try upgrading to the latest if you're not using it?

2. What size is your grid slots? Can you click on File->Current Layout and tell me what the table_width/height lines say near the top?

3. Can you try it on play money (so you don't lose anything)? Try to see when this may be happening. Try hovering your mouse over the Fold button, but then still use your Fold Hotkey. Try other scenarios, like hovering over the Call button with your mouse, and then using your Fold Hotkey. Also check if it only happens when facing an All-In, etc. Try to find something specific
Sorry for delay and thank you for the very quick reply.

1. I am using the lastest Stack and Tile Version.

table_width=737
table_height=549

I have tried on playmoney but can't see any bugs.

As a side note, SaT is not working with ipoker.fr. I am using Unibet.fr and it was working until the last upgrade.

Could you fix that ?

Thanks.
(02-27-2017, 10:06 PM)CoconutDandy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for delay and thank you for the very quick reply.

1. I am using the lastest Stack and Tile Version.

table_width=737
table_height=549

I have tried on playmoney but can't see any bugs.

If it works on play money, then when does it fail? What real money games does it fail on? All games? Only cash? Only tournament? It is only when facing an all-in? Try to see if you can figure out exactly when/why the bug may be happening..

(02-27-2017, 10:06 PM)CoconutDandy Wrote: [ -> ]As a side note, SaT is not working with ipoker.fr. I am using Unibet.fr and it was working until the last upgrade.

Could you fix that ?

Yeah, I need you to use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me the results for the Main Lobby of the iPoker client

chris

Hello,
Code:
title=[Double or Nothing Deglingos(190412795)#0 / 20-40 NL Holdem / Buy-in: €3],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4660]
doesn't work with SaT latest version (2.94). SaT doesn't recognize these tables.
(03-17-2017, 07:26 AM)chris Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Code:
title=[Double or Nothing Deglingos(190412795)#0 / 20-40 NL Holdem / Buy-in: €3],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4660]
doesn't work with SaT latest version (2.94). SaT doesn't recognize these tables.

Hrmmmm, those tables aren't included in the grid at all? It looks like those tables should work..

mawko

Hey,

I was making new setup for 15 tabling and apparently I messed up the excluding part and Winamax took the lobby as a table and after that Stack&tile somehow managed to make Winamax lobby as big as possible and now I can't resize it! I don't want my Winamax lobby to be size of one monitor. How can I resize it back?! I tried unistalling Winamax and installing it again, but I guess it remembers these settings..
(09-21-2017, 03:48 AM)mawko Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I was making new setup for 15 tabling and apparently I messed up the excluding part and Winamax took the lobby as a table and after that Stack&tile somehow managed to make Winamax lobby as big as possible and now I can't resize it! I don't want my Winamax lobby to be size of one monitor. How can I resize it back?! I tried unistalling Winamax and installing it again, but I guess it remembers these settings..

So you made a custom site for Winamax? In that case, I'd create a File->New Layout, and choose a large slot size, then you can Include your custom Winamax site into that layout, and SaT will resize the lobby to the larger slot size that you chose.

But why are you even using a custom Winamax site? Just use the built-in one.