StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: partypoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Grozzorg

Hi!

Hopping from one problem to another. 
Since i needed a new layout i included all my sites again. I got partypoker working on my old layout with a custom made layout, but can't get it to work now.
PartyPokerModern: Table isn't going to grid when i only have the options to Call(Allin) or Fold, so i guess you used the Bet button as action button?
Custom layout action button Call: Table isn't going to grid when i'm facing a limp in the bigblind, don't get this, all three buttons are displayed.
Custom layout action button Fold: Table goes to grid when i get dealt a hand in the bigblind and doesn't go to stack as long as the action is unopenend.

Hope you can find a quick solution.

Greets
(03-03-2017, 12:12 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]PartyPokerModern: Table isn't going to grid when i only have the options to Call(Allin) or Fold, so i guess you used the Bet button as action button?

In v2.93j and later, I changed the PartyPokerModern action_button to use the Call button. The very latest version so far is v2.93x:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-293x.exe

First, please try that version and let me know if you still see the problem. If you do still see it, where/when does it happen? Does it happen on BOTH cash AND tournament tables?

(03-03-2017, 12:12 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]Custom layout action button Call: Table isn't going to grid when i'm facing a limp in the bigblind, don't get this, all three buttons are displayed.

Are you somehow using any custom graphics for your Party table?

(03-03-2017, 12:12 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]Custom layout action button Fold: Table goes to grid when i get dealt a hand in the bigblind and doesn't go to stack as long as the action is unopenend.

These last two questions also depends on the exact coordinate that you used when you set up your custom site. The wizard would have asked you to "click on the button" to grab the coordinates. But that exact click location also has to be sure not to overlap the pre-action checkboxes, etc.

Its best to use the built-in PartyPokerModern site, so I would rather that we just get that working properly for you..

Grozzorg

The link is not working, i'm using v2,93o atm.
(03-03-2017, 02:41 AM)Grozzorg Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working, i'm using v2,93o atm.

Sorry I've fixed the link. Please try it and let me know the answers to those questions

Grozzorg

did work in 1/1 spots, hope it does well in my upcoming session.

Thanks again for the fast support!
Ahhhh yes now I remember, Party had released another new update that I fixed in v2.93w and v2.93x

Please let me know how your session goes. I need to release the official 2.94 soon
I have the same problem in partypoker.
I am using only stack function, so when there is decision all in or fold Sat ignores the table and leaves behind all tables, hotkeys on that table doesnt work too.
(04-25-2017, 10:02 AM)Mdd Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem in partypoker.
I am using only stack function, so when there is decision all in or fold Sat ignores the table and leaves behind all tables, hotkeys on that table doesnt work too.

Is your stack off-screen? Are you using the built-in PartyPokerModern site in SaT? Are you using the default Party graphics or a custom table theme?

Guest333

Hello,

Iv'e got the same problem with party.. never had this problem before, im using PartyPokerModern. When the tournament starts everything works fine and after several clicks im using "F1 - Fold + Stack Table" he goes away and dont fold the cards, and after that SaT just ignores this table if u bring back to grid with Keep table in grid he comes back and only u can do is just Bet, other bind's not working. So i need everytime close and open this table, then SaT recognizes this table and starts working back again, but not for long.. i didn't had this problem when i had other subscription "full" right now i started using "micro" and this problem appeared.
(04-25-2017, 12:03 PM)Guest333 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Iv'e got the same problem with party.. never had this problem before, im using PartyPokerModern. When the tournament starts everything works fine and after several clicks im using "F1 - Fold + Stack Table" he goes away and dont fold the cards, and after that SaT just ignores this table if u bring back to grid with Keep table in grid he comes back and only u can do is just Bet, other bind's not working. So i need everytime close and open this table, then SaT recognizes this table and starts working back again, but not for long.. i didn't had this problem when i had other subscription "full" right now i started using "micro" and this problem appeared.

It sounds like your problem is different. You are using the Small Stakes subscription for $8.95? Closing and opening the table should make no difference. Does the table show up in the table count #s on the Main tab within SaT?
Pages: 1 2 3 4