StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Adding 888 as a site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to Add 888 as a site and do the F10 to get it to fold, it clicks call instead.

I am using 888PacificPokerQT, windows 7, and am using the correct table theme.
Yeah recently 888 put out a new update to their software and they've now removed their chatbox, which also shifted all of the buttons over.

Pleas try this version v2.93y:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-293y.exe

Install that, and then Remove your 888 site, and then Include the new site "888Poker" (not "Pacific" and not "QT" or anything like that)

Then test and let me know if it works any better

Hey, after the latest 888 poker update my stack&tile stopped working. When I stack&tile tables it won't regocnize when it needs action and never pops and always sit outs.. What to do?
(04-21-2017, 09:07 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, after the latest 888 poker update my stack&tile stopped working. When I stack&tile tables it won't regocnize when it needs action and never pops and always sit outs.. What to do?

When did it update? What site are you using in SaT?

mawko

Hey,

I used 888PacificPoker QT settings for 888 and it was working great. Today they updated the outlook of the table and there's no chat anymore(the betting spots changed). Table has no chat and that's why it's not working. I tried using other settings like 888Poker, but It didn't work either.

mawko

I'm using it on 8 different sites,

Unibet,
Veikkaus,
Pokerstars.EU,
Partypoker,
William Hill,
Betsafe,
Winamax
(04-22-2017, 12:07 AM)mawko Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I used 888PacificPoker QT settings for 888 and it was working great. Today they updated the outlook of the table and there's no chat anymore(the betting spots changed). Table has no chat and that's why it's not working. I tried using other settings like 888Poker, but It didn't work either.

Yes you need to use "888Poker" now for the new client with no chatbox (Not 888PacificPoker, and not any of the QT ones).

Then if its still not popping up tables are the correct time, you'll need to run the Test and try the solutions here:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly