StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: fokus steal stars from all in tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

masher

Hi,

i play stacked. Almost everytime someone goes all in and i have to react, the other tables steal fokus.
I was doing the test and everything was fine. I go through all the solution points but it is still not working fine.
It sounds like SaT isn't detecting the table as requiring your action when you are facing an all-in.

Please run this Test and see if it works when someone goes all-in on you. You can test on play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. And then the next hand you will not have a lot of chips and you will be facing an allin. See if SaT detects that the table has Action Required when facing an allin

Also, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? Thanks

(03-06-2017, 10:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like SaT isn't detecting the table as requiring your action when you are facing an all-in.

Please run this Test and see if it works when someone goes all-in on you. You can test on play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. And then the next hand you will not have a lot of chips and you will be facing an allin. See if SaT detects that the table has Action Required when facing an allin

[settings]
table_width=906
table_height=659
total_slots=3
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=906
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=193
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=stack
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=432
gui_y=167
last_tab=
filename=fix3.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.93
win_ver=6.3.9600
v=fu
v292_msg=0
[sites]
PokerStarsNova_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_width=906
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_height=659
PokerStarsNova_included_fold_color=0xb0b62
PokerStarsNova_included_call_color=0xa0b5b
PokerStarsNova_included_bet_color=0xa0a4f
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsNova
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1

(03-06-2017, 10:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like SaT isn't detecting the table as requiring your action when you are facing an all-in.

I already did the test. When i got back to the table all information were corekt (action requiered, yes).
(03-06-2017, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I already did the test. When i got back to the table all information were corekt (action requiered, yes).

Is the information correct when facing an allin?
Is the information correct when action is not required and its not your turn?

Did you turn off the option inside PokerStars?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/starsoption.png

(03-06-2017, 11:18 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I already did the test. When i got back to the table all information were corekt (action requiered, yes).

Is the information correct when facing an allin?
Is the information correct when action is not required and its not your turn?

Did you turn off the option inside PokerStars?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/starsoption.png

Yes. Bevor stealing fokus and when i get back to the table after another table stole the focus, the information is correct.
It is correct to after my turn.

Yes i did turn it off.
Ok please leave your skype name and I will contact you

(03-06-2017, 11:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok please leave your skype name and I will contact you

i changed the pokerstars table theme and now it works. If i will have further problems i would tell you.
(03-08-2017, 10:11 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 11:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok please leave your skype name and I will contact you

i changed the pokerstars table theme and now it works. If i will have further problems i would tell you.

Hrmmmm ok.

Before, were you using Nova with Red buttons or Gray?