StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: tables does not go back to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear sir/madam

i set the software to klaspoker network, everything seems working fine except of stacking the tables back which is not clicked fold button

what i mean is i need to wait for the next hand and click on fold button to send the table to stack

it does not go back to stack itself unless i dont finish the hand by folding

advance thanks for help
What do you want to happen? By default, SaT does not move the tables back to the stack unless you click Fold with your mouse, or if you use a "Stack Table" hotkey.

Does it work differently on other sites such as Pokerstars?
I am talking about the hands i won or opponent folds,doesnt go back to stack auto
(03-31-2017, 04:09 AM)asperaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about the hands i won or opponent folds,doesnt go back to stack auto

Ah yes, that is correct. By default, SaT doesn't do this. The reason is, when you win the hand, or if the opponent folds, then a new hand is starting soon, and you will have another decision to make very quickly, so there isn't much of a reason to move the table back to the stack.

However, you can turn this on if you want. In Advanced Options, turn on the checkbox for: "Move table to stack at End of Hand". You will then need to remove and re-Include your sites
thank you very much, sorry for being that stupid Smile
No problem at all Smile
i start using it and realised a bigger problem for me, when the table on focus come front on stack and i am about to click, next table blinks for a monent and it sometmes makes me misclicks with brutal folds or calls
sorry again i forgot to uncheck pupup Smile