StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Changing pre-select button locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added a site using the custom site tool but when I use my fold hotkey to pre-select fold it selects the "call" checkbox. I am sure this box location can be changed by a simple line of code added to the .ini file, correct? Also, the slider/bet amount doesn't work. Is there a way to change the location of it as well?
Yep, add these lines as appropriate:

Code:
fold_checkbox_x_coord=
fold_checkbox_y_coord=
checkfold_checkbox_x_coord=
checkfold_checkbox_y_coord=
foldtoany_checkbox_x_coord=
foldtoany_checkbox_y_coord=

betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

Some of those fold/check checkboxes will only be used based on the setting in Advanced Options. You can follow the instructions on this page in order to get the coordinate values:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

By the way, what site is this for?
(04-20-2017, 10:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, add these lines as appropriate:

Code:
fold_checkbox_x_coord=
fold_checkbox_y_coord=

betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

Some of those fold/check checkboxes will only be used based on the setting in Advanced Options. You can follow the instructions on this page in order to get the coordinate values:

GlobalPoker.com.. Took a little tinkering but I got it [sat with the site] to work. 

Much appreciated
(04-20-2017, 11:32 AM)6seven8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2017, 10:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, add these lines as appropriate:

Code:
fold_checkbox_x_coord=
fold_checkbox_y_coord=

betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

GlobalPoker.com.. Took a little tinkering but I got it [sat with the site] to work. 

Much appreciated

Next question.. code for sit out next bb all tables? im guessing ..

sitoutnextbb_checkbox_x_coord= (?)
hmm.. ok so for some reason it still clicks the call checkbox when i try to click fold.. i used the site creator to find the correct coordinates of the fold checkbox so I know it should be right.. any thoughts? the fold checkbox/hotkey is one of the most efficient tools imo... btw the betbox works....

I have a feeling that it has to do with the program not seeing when the buttons actually are up (it tells me the buttons are black when i create a site). Any work around this?
(04-20-2017, 11:42 AM)6seven8 Wrote: [ -> ]Next question.. code for sit out next bb all tables? im guessing ..

sitoutnextbb_checkbox_x_coord= (?)

sitout_nextbb_x_coord
sitout_nextbb_y_coord

(04-20-2017, 12:01 PM)6seven8 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm.. ok so for some reason it still clicks the call checkbox when i try to click fold.. i used the site creator to find the correct coordinates of the fold checkbox so I know it should be right.. any thoughts? the fold checkbox/hotkey is one of the most efficient tools imo... btw the betbox works....

I have a feeling that it has to do with the program not seeing when the buttons actually are up (it tells me the buttons are black when i create a site). Any work around this?

Yes the site must pass this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

The "Fold" hotkey will try to click the Fold button location when SaT thinks that it is your turn to act. So if the call checkbox is in the same location as the Fold button, that would explain it..
Cool.. Got it to work thanks. It was because it told me not to select the fold button on the "FOLD" text so when i had selected it in the wizard I had selected the fold button off to the right and that happened to line up with the call any box.. changed coord and works  Smile