StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars no action detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
 When i'm in BB and someone limps pot and turn comes to me, SaT action required is NO. Which makes window not to pop, any solutions for this issue? thank you
Hrmmm this shouldn't really happen. Which PokerStars site is Included in your Sites list?
Pokerstars.uk i use custom for my "Absolute grinder" theme.
I think issue was fold button on custom site creation phase, so i changed to call , but then someone all in, and table did not pop out. So set on bet hope this time is sorted. Also i set my grab button area to half of button to avoid "call any" tick box which is same colour as bet button. Do you think it's bad idea?
(04-24-2017, 01:02 PM)lobozovas Wrote: [ -> ]Pokerstars.uk i use custom for my "Absolute grinder" theme.

(04-24-2017, 03:14 PM)lobozovas Wrote: [ -> ]I think issue was fold button on custom site creation phase, so i changed to call , but then someone all in, and table did not pop out. So set on bet hope this time is sorted.

Ah yes exactly. All the built-in PokerStars sites use the "Bet" button to determine when action is required. The problems you saw are because 1. when you can check for free, as in BB, PokerStars doesn't show the Fold button. And 2. when facing an all-in, PokerStars doesn't show the Call (2nd, middle) button. So yes the Bet button should work.

(04-24-2017, 03:14 PM)lobozovas Wrote: [ -> ]Also i set my grab button area to half of button to avoid "call any" tick box which is same colour as bet button. Do you think it's bad idea?

I don't fully understand. I would need to see screenshots of your table to be sure. But I think you are starting to understand how the program works, so its probably a good idea.