StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: New tables acting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I have a new problem with stack and tile. I only use it to resize the new tables Im opening and putting them in my grid, 2x2 tables on each screen.

For a little while now, when I open a new table, instead of going to a free slot in the grid, all tables are shuffled up and put in random spots in the grid. Id like to go back to new tables going to the first free slot in my grid.

Thanks for the help!
This shouldn't happen. If your New Tables setting is set to "grid", then the tables are supposed to get moved to the next free grid slot. Does this happen all the time now? Can you reproduce it easily? Can you take a video?
Do you mean in layout/slots ? IM in play mode tile tables so it is indeed New tables slot: grid but I cant select it.
Yes, happens 100% of new tables
Can you tell me what program I could use to make a video ? Im not that tech savvy
Just leave me your skype name so I can contact you and take a look
So in case anyone else finds this, the problem was only on Boss Media skin, and there was an auto Tile setting within the poker client that was turned on, and it was conflicting with SaT. Once we turned that off, everything worked again Smile