StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ignition/Bovada tables no longer detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

reshoots

When I start SaT it will no longer detect my Ignition table. I was having no issues less than 24 hrs ago.  When I set up a new layout I got an error when trying to add Ignition. I also play on WPN and I'm having no issues there. 

[Image: cpRh11v.png]
Did Ignition just recently update their software?

Can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title and paste me the results for the main Ignition lobby?

reshoots

(05-02-2017, 02:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did Ignition just recently update their software?

Can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title and paste me the results for the main Ignition lobby?

1) They did do an update a few weeks ago. The cash games look entirely different. Nothing else changes though.

2) I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I don't know how to paste the results.

3) As of this writing the software seems to be working again. I didn't do or change anything at all.

reshoots

(05-04-2017, 09:00 AM)reshoots Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2017, 02:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did Ignition just recently update their software?

1) They did do an update a few weeks ago. The cash games look entirely different. Nothing else changes though.

3) As of this writing the software seems to be working again. I didn't do or change anything at all.

4. Only two of my three active tables are currently being recognized in the grid. This happened after I restart my HUD software. The top left table in the image below is not recognized.

[Image: fLJuTAE.jpg]

SaT only finding 2/3 tables.
[Image: uevZ8WM.png]
(05-04-2017, 10:10 AM)reshoots Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 09:00 AM)reshoots Wrote: [ -> ]

4. Only two of my three active tables are currently being recognized in the grid. This happened after I restart my HUD software. The top left table in the image below is not recognized.

[Image: fLJuTAE.jpg]

SaT only finding 2/3 tables.
[Image: uevZ8WM.png]

Please use the menu item and paste me the results for the table that fails. You can paste by either right clicking or by pressing CTRL+V