StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stacking on Titan Poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm completely lost. Could someone explain step by step how I can stack Twister sngs with 1 table on Titan Poker?
I'm not familiar with Twister SNGs and how they work.. are they somehow different than normal tables?

Did you follow the wizard when the program was first installed? That should have instructed you to create a new layout based on a certain table size. You can see your layout by using the Visualize Grid button. If you don't like that table size, you can use the menu File->New Layout

Then you would just follow the walkthrough tutorial that the program should have popped up. You can follow along with it again by using the Help menu. But basically you'd want to Include the "iPokerNew" site and follow the instructions for that.

You'd probably want to test with the normal Stack And Tile play mode just to make sure that SaT is correctly detecting when tables require your action. If that succeeds then you'd change the Play Mode to "Stack Tables" and you should be good to go

Give it a shot and let me know how it goes and I can offer further advice