StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888Poker doesn't work after site update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Few days ago 888Pokes made an update... the actions buttons was moved from right to center of the window tables.
For me, SnT stoped recognize new tables and when I try add again the site, the process recognizes table trough F9 works, but the fold trough F10 doesn't work.

Additionally, for me, the tables of Blast games never worked/recognized by SnT, even before this 888 update.
Is the chatbox now missing? If so, please download and install this

v2.94i

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294i.exe

There is a new site "888Poker" make sure to use that one. Not "888PacificPoker" nor "888PacificPokerQT". Let me know if it works

What are Blast tables?
So, I've just installed this version 2.94i and works fine again.
The Blast games works too.

Blast is a 4-handed timed game, like a mix of spin & go / beat the clock, because the prize is defined at start the game, sometimes low/average and rarely big. At the end of time, the surviving players go allin all hands untill have a winner. It's a little gamble imo, but the field is weak and the promotions and rakeback give some prizes/tickets also. It's a game more for fun than for grind, I think.

I liked so much your fast support, thanks!!!

Wink
Ok good to know its working Smile

soulflyer

Could you repeat link, plz. I have the same problem, but link doesn't work. Thx
(07-18-2017, 03:00 AM)soulflyer Wrote: [ -> ]Could you repeat link, plz. I have the same problem, but link doesn't work. Thx

Try this v2.94q

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294q.exe
Thank you!
But it doesn't work for me. I use "theSameLayout" for 888poker. This layout moves buttons to bottom of the table. And I can't fold through F10.
(07-18-2017, 03:35 AM)soulflyer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!
But it doesn't work for me. I use "theSameLayout" for 888poker. This layout moves buttons to bottom of the table. And I can't fold through F10.

I have no idea what theSameLayout is, but from googling, it looks like a custom graphics mod. In that case, if the buttons are moved, then you'd have to choose "Other" from the Sites dropdown list within SaT, and set up a custom site profile. And some of SaT features won't work fully
It's helped for me, but my tables do not return to stack. They stay in grid and don't move when i fold a hand. I have the same problem at PokerStars when i fold through hotkey (side button on the mouse), only if I push "fold" on the table it's work fine.
(07-20-2017, 11:00 PM)soulflyer Wrote: [ -> ]It's helped for me, but my tables do not return to stack. They stay in grid and don't move when i fold a hand.
Do they NEVER return to the stack, regardless of mouse click, or hotkey? This could be a problem with the table graphics theme that you are using. The fold/call/bet buttons need to be a significantly different color than the table background. Can you post screenshots when its your turn to act and when its not?

(07-20-2017, 11:00 PM)soulflyer Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem at PokerStars when i fold through hotkey (side button on the mouse), only if I push "fold" on the table it's work fine.
So if you click with your mouse, then it DOES return to the stack? It only fails when you try with a hotkey? What hotkey are you using? "Fold+Stack"?