StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: fold before any action issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Stack and Tile, I love your software.

I play on Winning Poker network and I have a problem with the fold before any action hotkey. Here is what happens:

I press the fold hotkey before it goes to me. The "fold" button is highlighted, then it switches to the "call x bet" button next to it highlights that button. So now my hand isn't folded and I will call any min when it gets to me. If I hit the fold hotkey again, it goes back and highlights the fold button and repeats the problem. All my other hotkeys work fine.

I am tiling my tables and they to overlap a bit, could that be the problem? Also, I am using active table under mouse and "fold" when using fold hotkey before action required.
Hrmmmm, maybe something changed on WinningPoker and I need to look into it.

But try this as a quick solution:

Use the menu item for Setting->Advanced Options, then go to the Hotkeys tab, then look for the dropdown mid way down the screen. I'm guessing you have it set so that the Fold hotkey will click both the "Fold + Check/Fold" checkboxes. That would describe exactly the problem in your post. Perhaps something changed in WPN and now its clicking the Call checkbox instead.

Try changing the dropdown to "Fold" checkbox only, and let me know if that solves it
Crap, I misread the ending of your post, it sounds like you've already done that.

In that case, it doesn't make any sense, since SaT should only be sending one click to one location. But you are describing two clicks, one first on the Fold checkbox and then another on the Call checkbox. Are you sure you're not running any other poker software?

What game type does this happen on? Can you try other gametypes? Cash, tourn, etc, and see if it happens on all of them?

What key are you using for the Fold hotkey?
I tried changing the settings under the fold tab like you said and the problem still occurs. I run hem2 and the problem happens even if i have it off. I play cash games only, so I dont know if this happens in touraments. Also I made an small error describing the problem. It does not loop through fold and call. It highlights fold, then call, and when I hit the fold hotkey again, it stays on fold. So basically there is a small timing window where I am calling the bet size by any previous raiser. I've tried not overlapping the tables and it still has problems. Perhaps its a problem with the scanning? Ive also changed the fold key to different keys and it still happens. Ill try to post a picture of the problem asap.
[Image: 593261125290d368831293.gif]

I click the fold hotkey. It highlights fold then immediately highlights call. I press the fold hotkey again and it goes back and stays there.

If I press the fold hotkey repeatedly or hold it down, it goes back and forth between fold and call depending on how many times I pressed it or how long I held it down.
Your image isn't working. I just tested it on play money cash and it worked for me. Leave me your skype name and we'll organize a teamviewer session
I just figured out the problem. It has to do with the size of the window. I set up SaT with different sized windows, and all of them worked except for the minimum size. I had mine set up to the minimum size for multi tabling. It works fine with max size, default size, and the size just slightly bigger than min. I'm using the next smallest size to min and everything is good now.

SaT Admin can you try setting it up by using the minimum table size and see if you can reproduce the problem?
I tested it with the smallest table size on WPN, and it worked for me. But I tested on Win7, and the smallest size resulted in 508x395. What version of Windows and what table size was it for you?
I'm having he same problem. Is there a way to fix this without changing the table size?

I don't want to increase the size because theres no way for me to align the tables at a slightly bigger size in layout mode. It forces me to do it manually which makes the layout sloppy.

Thanks
(08-08-2017, 02:05 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having he same problem. Is there a way to fix this without changing the table size?

I don't want to increase the size because theres no way for me to align the tables at a slightly bigger size in layout mode. It forces me to do it manually which makes the layout sloppy.

Thanks

Are you only playing on WinningPoker or also on other sites?

Click on File->Current Layout and tell me your table_width/height values at the top. And what version of Windows are you on?

If you use a larger grid slot size, you may have to have some overlap. But this shouldn't be a problem as far as the functionality of SaT is concerned.
Pages: 1 2