StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hotkey insta-fold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys

Few questions:

1) Im not able to instafolds hands on tables. my fold hotkey is "pagedown" and in settings advanced> i activate "fold to any" as foldĀ option.

2) Does SaT automatically activate the timebank?
3) Does SaT have different frame Colors for table due to ITM or bubble etc.?

Thanks for answer

Cheers Roger
(07-05-2017, 07:55 PM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]1) Im not able to instafolds hands on tables. my fold hotkey is "pagedown" and in settings advanced> i activate "fold to any" as foldĀ option.
What do you mean by "instafold"? Do you mean click the fold checkbox before it is your turn to act? What site does this happen on? All sites? Only one specific site? Can you try another site? Does your site have a "Fold To Any" box? Does it change if you change that setting to something other than "Fold To Any"?

(07-05-2017, 07:55 PM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]2) Does SaT automatically activate the timebank?
No unfortunately not. Its been requested before. I may add it soon

(07-05-2017, 07:55 PM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]3) Does SaT have different frame Colors for table due to ITM or bubble etc.?
No, SaT was originally designed just as a table management solution. I feel like this feature is outside the scope of the software and better suited to a tournament specific software

Thanks for your quick answer.

1) I mean autofold. So yes. "Click the fold Checkbox before it is my turn to act" I Play on Partypoker and Pokerstars and with both I cannot fold before it's my turn to act. But i can fold with the hotkey when I am next to act. Both sites have an "fold to any bet".

So with Settings->advanced Options->
a) Fold = " fold to any"-> Pokerstars and Partypoker do not fonction for the "before it's my turn to act fold"
b) with "fold +check/fold"-> with Party I can fold before it's my turn with pokerstars not
c) With "fold" -> with Party I can fold before it's my turn with pokerstars not

2) would be awesome Smile
3) ok

Thanks for ur help with my first issue
(07-06-2017, 01:03 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]1) I mean autofold. So yes. "Click the fold Checkbox before it is my turn to act" I Play on Partypoker and Pokerstars and with both I cannot fold before it's my turn to act. But i can fold with the hotkey when I am next to act. Both sites have an "fold to any bet".

So with Settings->advanced Options->
a) Fold = " fold to any"-> Pokerstars and Partypoker do not fonction for the "before it's my turn to act fold"
b) with "fold +check/fold"-> with Party I can fold before it's my turn with pokerstars not
c) With "fold" -> with Party I c

Hrmmm ok. This problem could be happening if SaT is not correctly determining whether or not it is your turn to act.

Can you run this Test and let me know if it succeeds or not?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

If not, try some of the solutions listed. Let me know the results
Hey

Thanks for your answer. It's fine now. For Pokerstars and Party it works out. I remove and add the sites again and I choose the Option "Fold & check/fold". So now I can autofold (before Action) with both sites. With "fold to any" it does not work. But I noticed that if I autofold with my hotkey with Pokerstars I can still remove the Action, so I can remove the box "fold" with the hotkey again but with partypoker removing does not work if there the box "check/fold". But it's of Course not a big deal Smile and im happy that it works now.

I will buy the Software after the Trial for sure.

Thanks
(07-06-2017, 06:37 PM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

Thanks for your answer. It's fine now. For Pokerstars and Party it works out. I remove and add the sites again and I choose the Option "Fold & check/fold". So now I can autofold (before Action) with both sites. With "fold to any" it does not work.
"Fold To Any" is supposed to work for those two sites. What PokerStars theme are you using in SaT? And you are using PartyPokerModern, right?

(07-06-2017, 06:37 PM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]But I noticed that if I autofold with my hotkey with Pokerstars I can still remove the Action, so I can remove the box "fold" with the hotkey again but with partypoker removing does not work if there the box "check/fold".
Right, so with the setting "Fold + Check/Fold", the hotkey tries to send 2 clicks. First it tries to click the location where Fold checkbox would be, and then it also tries to click the Check/Fold checkbox. So thats why if you press the hotkey a 2nd time, it doesn't allow you to unclick it, because its sending the two clicks again.

If we can figure out whats wrong with the Fold To Any, that should be a better solution for you
Hey

Im using Pokerstars Mercury and Partypokermodern.

Any other advice?

Thanks for answer
(07-08-2017, 03:16 AM)Roger8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

Im using Pokerstars Mercury and Partypokermodern.

Any other advice?

Thanks for answer

I just tested PokerStarsMercury and PartyPokerModern with play money cash, and both of those worked to click the "Fold to any bet" checkbox.. You realize that these checkboxes are not in the normal locations right? On Party it is above the normal checkboxes and on Stars it is to the left by the Sit Out checkboxes

What gametype are you trying this on? Cash? Tournament? Can you try on another game type and see if you still have the same problem?