StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT takes focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pimos

hi,
while i run SAT i do not have the option to make notes/skype whatever.
the tables are taking the focus away from my typing.
i am able to make notes when the grid ( i use a 10 table grid with one slot/when action required option ) is fully loaded and no new tables are coming to my grid.

Is it possible to be able to make notes while the grid is not full?
when i have to wait till my grid is full i am timed out ona load of tables since i play 22 tables over sometimes 3 sites.
the same problem is there if i just play on stars btw.

thank you
Go to the Advanced Options in SaT (its on the About tab), and uncheck the option to "Activate table on move to grid"

That setting is enabled by default, and it gives each table focus when it moves to grid. Turn it off and let me know if that fixes it..

pimos

ty sir it works

Occasionally, my SAT takes the mouse away from the active table (determined by Table Ninja), which results in a misclick. Would this be the same 'thing'? Meaning that unchecking that box would fix that as well?
(10-07-2011, 03:08 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Occasionally, my SAT takes the mouse away from the active table (determined by Table Ninja), which results in a misclick. Would this be the same 'thing'? Meaning that unchecking that box would fix that as well?

If by "occasionally" you mean on tables that move from stack to grid, then yes, this would fix it as well.