StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PartyPoker problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Diamond410

Dear Sir, Madam,

I have a big problem with PartyPoker.
I play on 4 different sites (PS/Party/888/WPN), all seem to work fine except PartyPoker.
The problem is that it will sometimes pop out of the Stacked Tables and go to the Grid, but sometimes it won't.
I will try to give as much information as possible.

I already tried all the guides you have.
I already read all the forumposts (back till the end of 2013 with the word Party in it).

I am using Windows 10 Pro.

I am using Party Poker Version: Build Number: 172/182, Build Date: Jul 19 2017.
I am using SaT-version 2.94

I use PartyCaption (but have the same problem with this turned off).
I have tried Fold+Stack via the normal Fold-Button and Fold+Stack via the hotkeys, both give me the problem still.

It does detect the tables and it does detect when it is my action (still it doesn't go to the grid always...) this is when I do the test.

I play tournaments, but it also is a problem when I play cashgames I just checked.

I use [Image: 34444093ba5a29d30a96f192070ac459.png]

https://gyazo.com/34444093ba5a29d30a96f192070ac459

[Image: 08a4f787b86605c00ffdc57f9910a09f.png]

https://gyazo.com/08a4f787b86605c00ffdc57f9910a09f

I would love to email my skype and get direct help as soon as possible.

Thanks for any response!
Sorry, i didn't see this thread yesterday. You can always email support(at)stackandtile(dot)com as well

You say that sometimes the tables will not go from the stack into the grid. "Sometimes" is almost impossible to fix. We need to determine exactly when and why.

Party made some changes, recently, and I'm in the process of testing them before I make a full release.

Can you please download this version v2.94q and then Remove and re-Include PartyPokerModern, and tell me if it works?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294q.exe

Diamond410

Thanks for your reply.

I did what you said and it is very weird, but the table wouldn't pop out of the STACK, till I click the FOLD-button.
Then my hand would get folded and it would get stacked in the GRID.

Had it worked properly, I would have tested it tomorrow in a properly grind-session, but now I don't have to.
Since it didn't even work now with only some small stakes Party Poker SNGs on.

I will also sent you an email with my skype, I would love to set up a session to get to the root off this.
(07-27-2017, 10:09 AM)Diamond410 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply.

I did what you said and it is very weird, but the table wouldn't pop out of the STACK, till I click the FOLD-button.
Then my hand would get folded and it would get stacked in the GRID.

Had it worked properly, I would have tested it tomorrow in a properly grind-session, but now I don't have to.
Since it didn't even work now with only some small stakes Party Poker SNGs on.

I will also sent you an email with my skype, I would love to set up a session to get to the root off this.

Are you sure you Removed and re-Included the site? That is strange. I see your email