StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Not working at PokerKing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yamarashi

Hi,

SAT dont recognize PokerKing as a room from Winning Poker Network, so I had to set up as a new room. Was easy, very nice instruction. Anyaway, SAT is not working well, since it doesnt move to and from slot 1. Which means, when I fold an hand, the doesnt move to slot 1. And the tables on slot 1, when my action is required, dont move to slot 2. I´ve read all help articles and I'm still havethe problem.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance!
Hrmmmm, I'd rather figure out why PokerKing isn't working for the built-in WinningPoker site. Does the F9 fail? What gametype are you trying to play? When F9 fails, can you use the SaT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results here?

Nothing fails. I've already make the test (Help-->Show testing info) and everything seems nice. I dont know why it doesnt work.
I'm not talking about your custom site..

In your first post, you said "SAT dont recognize PokerKing as a room from Winning Poker Network, so I had to set up as a new room"

I think we are not understanding each other. I set up PokerKing as a new site, the configuration ran well, nothing failed. I've already make the test and it shows that SAT recognize when the table requires my action. The only thing, is SAT is not moving the tables to and from satck (slot 1).
I will install again and see what happens and let you know then.

Now I got the F9 error when tried to include new site. Any suggestion?
(07-28-2017, 01:52 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Now I got the F9 error when tried to include new site. Any suggestion?

->

(07-27-2017, 11:34 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]When F9 fails, can you use the SaT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results here?

I tried again, this time I didnt get any error. The last message was:

https://gyazo.com/ae8d8100ae108c58a3bdc337d837cead

Could you tell me where I turn this option off? I hope this works now...
(07-28-2017, 02:40 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I tried again, this time I didnt get any error. The last message was:

https://gyazo.com/ae8d8100ae108c58a3bdc337d837cead

Could you tell me where I turn this option off? I hope this works now...

No you are still misunderstanding me. From your screenshot, it says you have Included the site "exp4". That must be the custom site that you have created when you chose "Other". I'm asking you to Remove that, and Include the normal "WinningPoker" site that is built-in with SaT. If I remember correctly, those custom sites won't work for Winning network, which is why you may be running into problems

As for the option, see here:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winning-poker

They have added some extra settings but the name is still the same

It's working now. I tried 4 times. The first time I put the name PokerKing. The other times I need to put random names to try again. Thanks anyways!
Pages: 1 2