StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Party after 08/08 update - doesn't move to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

When im not playing there is an orange REGISTER button the place where my fold button and it is working . It is not the problem that on the new Party design the Fold button and the background is the same colour? How can we solve it ? On Bwin it is working but i need Party
(10-04-2017, 12:47 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]When im not playing there is an orange REGISTER button the place where my fold button and it is working . It is not the problem that on the new Party design the Fold button and the background is the same colour? How can we solve it ? On Bwin it is working but i need Party

I just tested it with your layout on Party, and everything worked fine for me..

What do you mean a "Register" button? What game type are you trying this on? Some type of tournament/sng? If you tell me what gametype you're trying, I can try it too. Also, can you try it on Cash games and tell me if it works correctly?

Yes, the new Party update has the Fold button as the same color as the table background, so instead SaT looks for the Call button

mike

Just blinded away an entire party 109 because it never moved to stack....wish i knew of this thread ahead of time
(10-09-2017, 05:48 AM)mike Wrote: [ -> ]Just blinded away an entire party 109 because it never moved to stack....wish i knew of this thread ahead of time

Man I'm sorry about that.. do you move your New Tables directly to the stack instead of the grid? I always recommend moving New Tables to the grid because then you can know if something has gone wrong like that

I'm still testing this update and trying to make sure its completely working properly before I push it out live
Pages: 1 2