StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: cannot put tables into the stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

taitpausi

I have set the Site which is PartyModern and Layout is set to Stack and Tile "When action required" but the table does not move back to Stack from Grid after action is not required - stays in the Grid indefinitely. I checked with the Tester and information when action is required is displayed correctly in the hand. Could you help please?
Normally I would say to run the Test but you said you've done that, so you've probably seen the solutions on this page already:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

I'm re-reading your post carefully, and maybe there is a misunderstanding. The tables aren't supposed to move back to the stack "after action is required". By default, the tables move back to the stack when you click Fold with your mouse, or when you use a "Stack" hotkey. There are other ways that can be configured, but try that first and let me know

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes the tables are not supposed to move back to the stack "after action is required" but they are supposed to move back to the stack after i click Fold or use a hotkey but this does not happen, they just stay on the grid after I click Fold. I do not use a hotkey so I haven't tried that. I have set Party as a custom site and everything seemed to be set up correctly. Also I use a custom graphics layout but I do not think this is interfering in some way with SaT. 

PS: I use Partycaption so I have set the Fold Call Raise hotkeys from there.
Ok a few questions:

1. Can you try setting up a 'Stack Table' hotkey within SaT and just try that and see if it works?

2. Have you run the Test from the link above? What does it show?

3. Why are you using a custom site profile for Party instead of using PartyPokerModern? Does your custom graphics layout move the fold/call/raise buttons around?

taitpausi

1. Hotkey works, i've set S to Stack table and it send the table from Grid to Stack when pressed.
2. http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3493/6NifIy.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7189/OgfyHc.jpg

3. Because I use Partycaption and have changed the layout from there so I thought it's a good idea to create a custom site profile just to be sure. No it doesn't change the buttons around.
Hrmmmm, I don't know if that Party Caption layout moves the buttons, it looks like it does not, but I can't be sure. However, it looks like it does remove the titlebar of the table, and there may be some other changes. The buttons certainly look close to the bottom of the table, almost like they are cut off.

So yes I suppose a custom site is a good thing. The test diagnostic looks correct so that's good too.

You can remove the hotkey for "Stack Table", and instead try a hotkey for "Fold+Stack Table", and then that should accomplish what you are requesting. Try that and let me know. Then its up to you whether you want to keep using Party Caption for the Call and Bet hotkeys

taitpausi

Yes I can use a Fold+Stack Table at SaT, but my current Fold hotkey from Partycaption is Check/fold meaning it allows me to check as well without popping up a window from the client telling me that checking is free and if i would like to check or fold. This happens if i use the SaT hotkey.
(09-04-2017, 02:27 AM)taitpausi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I can use a Fold+Stack Table at SaT, but my current Fold hotkey from Partycaption is Check/fold meaning it allows me to check as well without popping up a window from the client telling me that checking is free and if i would like to check or fold. This happens if i use the SaT hotkey.

Are you sure? SaT's "Fold" and "Fold+Stack" hotkeys are supposed to handle that check for free popup. I just tested it on play money, and it clicked Check on the popup for me

Edit/ see below
Ahhh yes I forgot you are using a custom site. Find your custom site file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Open the file and then add these lines to the bottom:

Code:
checkorfoldpopup_title=Confirm fold
checkorfoldpopup_check_button=Button1

Save the file, and the close SaT, and reopen it, then Test the hotkey and let me know if it works to check for free!

That's the reason why I always recommend to use the built-in sites whenever possible. There are just more features that will work correctly out of the box. Custom Sites can't offer the same functionality. But if you use those lines above it should work

taitpausi

Still the problem persists even when I add those lines of code. I have Tablecaption disabled and still the tables from Grid do not move back to the Stack slot when the Fold is clicked.

It sends them back to Stack momentarily and then they immediately appear to Grid
Pages: 1 2 3