StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Many questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is SaT currently working on ignition?
Is it possible to set betsize hotkeys, where I actually determine the betsizes, or it will only replicate the default betsizes on the sites?
I downloaded it and started configuring but soon after it said my trial expired. In like 1h. If it's possible to get a bit more time to test it I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance
(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Its working for some people, and not for others. There were big changes to their software recently, and it caused lots of problems for almost all 3rd party poker helper softwares. See this link for instructions:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...16#pid8416

(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to set betsize hotkeys, where I actually determine the betsizes, or it will only replicate the default betsizes on the sites?
The "BetSizeX" hotkeys simply click the preset button sizes that are on the table.

Alternatively you could use SaT's "Bet x BB" hotkey to bet a specific amount

(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded it and started configuring but soon after it said my trial expired. In like 1h. If it's possible to get a bit more time to test it I would appreciate.

Hrm that's strange. Click on the Register button and paste me your Machine ID and I'll extend the trial for you
(09-12-2017, 10:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Its working for some people, and not for others. There were big changes to their software recently, and it caused lots of problems for almost all 3rd party poker helper softwares. See this link for instructions:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...16#pid8416

(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to set betsize hotkeys, where I actually determine the betsizes, or it will only replicate the default betsizes on the sites?
The "BetSizeX" hotkeys simply click the preset button sizes that are on the table.

Alternatively you could use SaT's "Bet x BB" hotkey to bet a specific amount

(09-12-2017, 09:12 AM)padizo Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded it and started configuring but soon after it said my trial expired. In like 1h. If it's possible to get a bit more time to test it I would appreciate.

Hrm that's strange. Click on the Register button and paste me your Machine ID and I'll extend the trial for you

8AF43720F7E5B68E

Thanks. Maybe I installed in this notebook in the past but didnt manage to test really. One or two days is fine to me.
Ok I've given you 3 days, let me know if you need anything else and I'll be glad to help