StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 my account bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gcfranciulli

hey there.. for some reason, a few days ago SaT recognized the window from my account in my 888 sofware as a table and resized the window. my problem is that 888 couldn't help me resize back that windown. now i can't see some information on the window because it's too small. i tried to use SaT (on purpose this time) to get back to a normal size but i wasn't sucessfull. can you try to help me? i did a diagnostic using SaT that lead me to the following information: "title=[My Account],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon],pid=[37304]"
Closing out 888 and re-opening (with SaT off) didn't fix it?

And are you using a custom site for 888? Because the bulit-in "888Poker" site shouldn't have detected that "My Account" window as a table. SaT specifically looks for a "/" in the title text of the window for the "888Poker" site.

gcfranciulli

closing out and re-opening didn't fixed. it's been a few days without fixing (that's the reason i posted here)

and i'm using the built-in 888poker site. i'm not using any custom site. that's bizarre what happened and now i don't know how to fix it.
You can try creating a File->New Layout, with a larger grid slot size. And then in this new layout, include 888Poker and then try it out and see if SaT will resize the My Account window again t to this larger size. Let me know if that works

gcfranciulli

as i said in my first post, i did tried that already and didn't worked
"i tried to use SaT (on purpose this time) to get back to a normal size but i wasn't sucessfull"

gcfranciulli

any other idea how to fix this?
Crap I'm really sorry, I didn't see your reply

I don't have any other ideas. As I said, SaT shouldn't have resized that My Account window to begin with. That's probably why when you tried to create a New Layout and resize it on purpose, it didn't work. Because I doubt SaT resized it initially either. Have you experimented with any other poker software?

Actually, I do have an idea. In the New Layout with a bigger size, Remove the 888 site, and then choose "Other" from the sites dropdown and create a Custom Site. Use "Qt5QWindowIcon" as the table_class, and leave the title texts blank. Then just do anything for the button coordinates, since we don't care. Then Include this new custom site. This new custom site should then pick up the My Account window and size it according to the grid slot size

gcfranciulli

that partiyally worked! the new custom site picked up the My Account window and did size it to a bigger sizing. but the problem remained because the resolution stayed the same. thank you for the support. i'll reach 888 again and try to solve this through them.
If you want to leave me your skype name, I can contact you and see if we can figure it out