StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT and ipoker tools?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

is it possible to run SaT with the ipoker tool mod? Ipoker tools has a 30 day trial, where u can try the Mod Undecided
If it changes the table graphics layout, then you'd need to choose Other from the Sites dropdown list and go through the Custom Site Wizard. There is a video on the Help pages on the site that you can follow. But many features won't work for custom sites. Is there a reason why you don't like the normal table theme?
Well to be honest with u, I am using Hiroku seating script (as there is no other chance to get a seat) and they don't support Ladbrokes Skin. Have been using SaT for many years and tried custom site already. Unfortunately it does not resizes the tables correctly and also does not move tables to grind on action Undecided

https://imgur.com/9JOtZrS
One problem is that from what I can see, the iPokerTools table grahpics mod has the fold,call,bet buttons as almost the same color (dark gray/blue) as the dark gray table background.

Find your custom site file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Change the first line below and add the other two:

Code:
action_button=call,bet

border_redraw_method=dragleft
color_variation=0

Save the file, close and reopen SaT, and then Remove and re-Include your custom site. The table should resize and redraw properly now. Hopefully the 0 color variation will allow SaT to detect when action is required.
thanks, looks good for the moment. will run a full test 2mo. thanks a lot for the fast help Smile
Hi guys,

I use Ipoker tools as well and have had this problem in the past. I would like to subscribe to S&T again. Can anyone confirm that this fix solves the problem described above?

Thanks
(01-11-2018, 01:46 AM)genehackman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I use Ipoker tools as well and have had this problem in the past. I would like to subscribe to S&T again. Can anyone confirm that this fix solves the problem described above?

Thanks

The problem described in this thread is relevant if you use iPokerTools to change the table graphics. SaT depends on the colors and locations of the fold/call/bet buttons to determine if action is required. If iPokerTools changes those graphics, then you will need to choose "Other" from the Sites dropdown in SaT and go through the custom site wizard, as user willytk had done. Then you would need to make the changes to your custom site file as suggested above.

If you use iPokerTools, but don't use it to change any graphics, then you should be able to simply Include the normal "iPokerNew" site into SaT and everything should work. Of course, you want to run this Test to be sure:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly