StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables Popping Out on SaT Play Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This seems to happen like 50% of the time. I have WPN/Bodog as my sites. Whenever I use the stack and tile play mode my tables don't want to stay in the stack. They pop out immediately. Oddly enough, sometimes it's only the WPN sites that stack or vice versa. It's a really inconsistent bug that happens. 

As of last night I used the stack and tile function with no issues. Both sites worked. This morning I made a new layout because I wanted my tables to be smaller. When I did this is when the error started happening. I was just curious if there was something I was doing that's wrong. 

Let me know what other info I can provide.

Edit: Along with the above issue, I was getting the sizing error with new Ignition tables that came up. I made a new layout but kept the Ignition tables their standard size and that error went away. Also tables were acting normally after I did this so maybe I resolved this accidentally!
(11-13-2017, 05:38 AM)reshoots Wrote: [ -> ]This seems to happen like 50% of the time. I have WPN/Bodog as my sites. Whenever I use the stack and tile play mode my tables don't want to stay in the stack. They pop out immediately. Oddly enough, sometimes it's only the WPN sites that stack or vice versa. It's a really inconsistent bug that happens. 

As of last night I used the stack and tile function with no issues. Both sites worked. This morning I made a new layout because I wanted my tables to be smaller. When I did this is when the error started happening. I was just curious if there was something I was doing that's wrong. 

Let me know what other info I can provide.

It would be strange that it happens randomly. Usually there would be a specific trigger. That's what we want to try to narrow down if we can. Is it only one specific site that errors? Is it only at a specific time? Only when facing an all-in? Only when certain buttons are visible on the table? Ultimately you want to make the all sites can pass this Test at all times:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

(11-13-2017, 05:38 AM)reshoots Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Along with the above issue, I was getting the sizing error with new Ignition tables that came up. I made a new layout but kept the Ignition tables their standard size and that error went away. Also tables were acting normally after I did this so maybe I resolved this accidentally!

Yeah the new Bodog client has been problematic. The sizing error will definitely cause problems, so that needs to be fixed first and foremost. If the new layout with the new table size works, then definitely stick with it. But I suggest you go through that Test and make sure everything is good just to be safe

Let me know how it goes