StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Experimental betting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The latest build just pretty much ruined the experimental betting. It was working before real well. No problems.

The problem now is that let's say you have three hotkeys setup for 2.5, 3.5, and 4.5... they will work, but then they just stop all of a sudden. You hit the key for 3.5, you get 2x. Same for other keys. It's just weird.
v2.95 shouldn't have changed anything for the "Bet x BB" hotkey.. It worked perfectly until you upgraded?

What site is this failing on? All sites? What gametype? Cash / tournament?

SaT needs to be able to read the blinds from the table title in order to calculate the bet amount. Would anything be stopping that?
(11-24-2017, 02:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]v2.95 shouldn't have changed anything for the "Bet x BB" hotkey.. It worked perfectly until you upgraded?

What site is this failing on? All sites? What gametype? Cash / tournament?

SaT needs to be able to read the blinds from the table title in order to calculate the bet amount. Would anything be stopping that?

Thanks for the reply. 

Fails on ACR, NLH, Cash...

Could possibly try recreating site I guess... see if that's the issue. This is a new OS and a new install...
(11-24-2017, 02:48 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. 

Could possibly try recreating site I guess... see if that's the issue. This is a new OS and a new install...

Does ACR pass this Test correctly?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Can you try the hotkey on another site such as PokerStars and see if it works there?

Also, when it fails on an ACR table, can you please use the SaT menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the results please
(11-24-2017, 08:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2017, 02:48 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. 

Does ACR pass this Test correctly?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Can you try the hotkey on another site such as PokerStars and see if it works there?

Also, when it fails on an ACR table, can you please use the SaT menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the results please

It does past the test. I do not have access to PS as I reside in the US. I'll get you the results from the Window Title function. See my other thread on what else I tried to do instead of this and the weird problem I'm getting. Let me know how I can diagnose it for you. I'd really love to get these both straightened out.
(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]It does past the test. I do not have access to PS as I reside in the US.
Can you try on PS play money?

I just tested on ACR play money and the 'Bet x BB' hotkey worked correctly for me.. I did see that the software updated but it didn't look like it broke anything on my end.

(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get you the results from the Window Title function.
Yes please

(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]See my other thread on what else I tried to do instead of this and the weird problem I'm getting. Let me know how I can diagnose it for you. I'd really love to get these both straightened out.
I don't see any other threads by you except for the feature request. Can you link it? We should be able to get this to work. Just need more info until we can narrow down the problem
(11-25-2017, 02:29 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]It does past the test. I do not have access to PS as I reside in the US.
Can you try on PS play money?

I just tested on ACR play money and the 'Bet x BB' hotkey worked correctly for me.. I did see that the software updated but it didn't look like it broke anything on my end.

(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get you the results from the Window Title function.
Yes please

(11-24-2017, 11:20 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]See my other thread on what else I tried to do instead of this and the weird problem I'm getting. Let me know how I can diagnose it for you. I'd really love to get these both straightened out.
I don't see any other threads by you except for the feature request. Can you link it? We should be able to get this to work. Just need more info until we can narrow down the problem

Wilco. Haven't done it yet. In essence, I took a screenshot of a window, then set Bet Size based on coordinates. It works beautifully, unless you stop SaT... once you start it again, it doesn't work anymore. Really strange. The only way to get it to work again is to literally exit the program and start up again. To be honest, if we could figure that out, I'd rather do that than the experimental feature. Let me know if you officially want me to make a new thread.
(11-25-2017, 03:29 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]Wilco. Haven't done it yet. In essence, I took a screenshot of a window, then set Bet Size based on coordinates. It works beautifully, unless you stop SaT... once you start it again, it doesn't work anymore. Really strange. The only way to get it to work again is to literally exit the program and start up again. To be honest, if we could figure that out, I'd rather do that than the experimental feature. Let me know if you officially want me to make a new thread.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you not using the built-in "WinningPoker" site profile thats already one of the supported sites? Did you choose 'Other' and go through the Custom Site Wizard? You should only need to do that for some of the smaller networks that SaT doesn't support. ACR is part of WinningPoker network so you should Include that site.
(11-25-2017, 05:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2017, 03:29 AM)whughes05 Wrote: [ -> ]Wilco. Haven't done it yet. In essence, I took a screenshot of a window, then set Bet Size based on coordinates. It works beautifully, unless you stop SaT... once you start it again, it doesn't work anymore. Really strange. The only way to get it to work again is to literally exit the program and start up again. To be honest, if we could figure that out, I'd rather do that than the experimental feature. Let me know if you officially want me to make a new thread.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you not using the built-in "WinningPoker" site profile thats already one of the supported sites? Did you choose 'Other' and go through the Custom Site Wizard? You should only need to do that for some of the smaller networks that SaT doesn't support. ACR is part of WinningPoker network so you should Include that site.

I am. I'm talking about the bet values... min, ½, ¼, pot, and all-in.
Pages: 1 2