StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: manage tables in play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Matheus

when sat is ON , how canĀ I choose where each table is gonna stay? SAT is choosing for me
If you are using Play Mode = Stack And Tile, then tables don't 'stay' anywhere. They get moved from the stack to the grid and back, depending upon whether its your turn to act or not.

But you should be able to drag the tables with your mouse and drop then into other slots in the grid. You can click on the Visualize Layout button to see your grid layout.

matheus

(01-07-2018, 12:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using Play Mode = Stack And Tile, then tables don't 'stay' anywhere. They get moved from the stack to the grid and back, depending upon whether its your turn to act or not.

But you should be able to drag the tables with your mouse and drop then into other slots in the grid. You can click on the Visualize Layout button to see your grid layout.

But in play im trying to drag tables into other slots but nothing happen. Tables are locked

eX: im plae firts goeying 2 tables. Ths to slot one e the second slot 2 and i cant change any place
Click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything