StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Betfair table resizing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What could be causing this problem? Any idea how to fix it?
[Image: cMojHG]
https://ibb.co/cMojHG

The problem is that the window contents get badly truncated when SAT resizes the Betfair window (left, ipokernew). Some time ago the site worked just fine but after some update the problem appeared. SAT or ipoker update, I don't know. Haven't played that regularly.

If its of any help, I have the same issue with the Finnish national poker operator that uses the the ipoker software.
(01-07-2018, 07:14 PM)vvivvi Wrote: [ -> ]What could be causing this problem? Any idea how to fix it?
https://ibb.co/cMojHG

The problem is because the new iPoker software doesn't allow me to programmatically resize the tables. That means that I have to do a hack to workaround their issue: I have to manually resize the table by moving the mouse and dragging and dragging it back. Usually this happens fairly fast so the user doesn't notice it.

In the software, SaT drags the table to the left to resize it, and then drags it back. That MAY be why you're seeing the problem only on the left most table. That table is against the leftside limit of the screen, so SaT cannot drag the table that way. Does the problem always happen with slots on the left?

As a workaround, can you try dragging that table to another slot that is not against the left edge of the screen, then resizing the table with your mouse, then just waiting for SaT to attempt to re-resize the table again?
It's not about the placement of the grid slots. It happens in every slot, not just in the leftmost. The wndow contents (and borders) seem not to scale at all, just the viewport shrinks.
Luckily I found a workaround. Earlier I wasn't savvy enough with the mouse that I could have manually resized the window as most of the border was also truncated. But now I found the thin piece of border that allows me to manually resize the window, which triggers the proper scaling of the window  contents and borders. After doing that everything works fine from there on.
(01-07-2018, 11:08 PM)vvivvi Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about the placement of the grid slots. It happens in every slot, not just in the leftmost. The wndow contents (and borders) seem not to scale at all, just the viewport shrinks.
Luckily I found a workaround. Earlier I wasn't savvy enough with the mouse that I could have manually resized the window as most of the border was also truncated. But now I found the thin piece of border that allows me to manually resize the window, which triggers the proper scaling of the window  contents and borders. After doing that everything works fine from there on.

Hrmmm if you couldn't find the piece of the border, then its likely SaT's attempt to resize by grabbing the left border didn't work either.

Where on the border does it work for you?