StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hot Keys Sticking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Acesup

I notice when I get about 3-4 sites running at the same time, and a bunch of tables open SaT starts 'sticking'. So for example right click on the mouse to fold, will take about .5 - 1 second to actually execute. Which allows enough time for a the mouse to be dragged into a new window - Hence resulting in the click to fold taking place in the wrong window. 

My PC is quite fast. So it would seem there's a limit to what SaT can handle? (happens everytime the table count gets high). Also seems to bog down more when PartyPoker is open I notice, but then, so does everything with that software. 

Any thought on this? Is it a common problem ppl are having with multiple sites and tables?
I don't think this is a common problem. I don't get any bug reports about it. I have had users play up to 40 tables at one time with SaT. That said, its possible that something could be causing lag. We'd need to try to figure out what may be happening.

Is it only the right click = Fold hotkey that lags? Do any other hotkeys lag? Does the right mouse=Fold always work fine with fewer tables running?

Acesup

It's all hotkeys. And is fixed as soon as the table count lowers. My PC just struggling too much? SaT isn't heavy software tho? Or is it? (i have 32GB RAM, i7-3770CPU @ 3.40GHz). 64bit. WIN10). Party is definitely the worst with it. As soon as Party is gone it's usually okay.
(01-15-2018, 03:27 PM)Acesup Wrote: [ -> ]It's all hotkeys. And is fixed as soon as the table count lowers. My PC just struggling too much? SaT isn't heavy software tho? Or is it? (i have 32GB RAM, i7-3770CPU @ 3.40GHz). 64bit. WIN10). Party is definitely the worst with it. As soon as Party is gone it's usually okay.

SaT is not really heavy software. If you click the menu for Settings -> Advanced Options, what is your Scan Mode setting?

A lot of times people perceive that SaT is slow with large table counts, if they are using a tracker HUD with a lot of stats. The HUD lags because the computer has to do so much calcluation for the stats, and at the same time SaT is moving tables all over the screen.

Does this delay happen for simple table movement hotkeys, such as "Move table to next slot"? Can you set up that hotkey, and test it with a small table count, and with a large, and see if you notice a slow down for this hotkey as well?