StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars.es not working with SaT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dude1234

Hi...

with pokerstars.es starting I wanted to include it into my SaT but if I choose a different PokerStars Site like Classic it says "You can only include one PokerStars site into SaT....please remove your exisiting pokerstars site first...."

What to do here to make .eu and .es working at the same time?

Regards and thx
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

Issue #3

If you play on multiple versions of Pokerstars such as .EU, .FR, .IT, you will need to make sure that you are using the same table theme inside each client. Then within SaT, make sure you only Include one PokerStars site which matches the correct table theme.

dude1234

thx, appreciate it
Did it work?

Pokerstars.es also not working for me.

Everything the same like Pokerstars.eu. Went thourgh every setting step by step, its practically a clone.

But there's an error Window popping up with a resizing issue.

Hope you can help, thank you!

Finn4uw

Ok, just posted before.

Now reduced the Problem to .es tables  not going back to stack, at least the resizing issue is gone.

Solved that by deleting and re-adding site and configuring the .es table instead of .eu table.
(02-24-2018, 08:04 PM)Finn4uw Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just posted before.

Now reduced the Problem to .es tables  not going back to stack, at least the resizing issue is gone.

Solved that by deleting and re-adding site and configuring the .es table instead of .eu table.

There should be no problems using .ES or .EU it should be the same.

If the problem is now that the tables won't go back to the stack, then it seems SaT is not correctly detecting when action is required. Please see this help page for instructions and solutions:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Come back and let me know what worked or what didn't work