StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

the bodog/ignition "sett bet size to all in" hotkey is increasing the betsize by one bb on all but one of my ignition tables rather than entering 10,000 bb in the tbet box like usual

oddly the hotkey is working fine on one bovada table (and tables on other sites) but on other tables it functions like "add increment 1bb"

i removed/readded bodog/ignition, same behavior

......."bet X bb" hotkeys also not working on all but that one table.... so it seems it is the entering numbers in the bet size window thats the issue 
issue just arose today

strangest thing is that it was working one one table lol

let me know if you have any ideas

thanks
joe
Good catch, yes if both the 'Allin' and 'Bet x BB' are failing, then the problem has something to do with setting the betbox. But its very strange that one table continued to work. The only idea I have, is to check what is different about that particular table. Was it a tournament table? And the other tables were cash games? Or vice versa?

Or maybe something weird about how the blinds are displayed. Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for some tables that fail, and for the table that works?
It does look like Bovada has put out a new update to their software, so you might also want to try Removing and re-Including the site within SaT

title=[500/1,000, 100 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $3,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #28],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work

title=[75/150 No limit  Hold'em  - Satellite To Any $50   $5 - 3 Seats Gtd (Turbo) -  TBL #15],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256]  worked

and i have re-added a couple times intcluding today and will again now

title=[200/400, 40 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $2,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #19],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work after re-include

weirdly i think i had it work and not work on the same table......

so maybe its something with the weird resizing of bovada tables not being entirely consistent ... like i accidentally clicked on the frame of the table and resized it slightly without knowing causing the change from not working to working?

that or maybe something with some sort of timing/delay that it takes to enter the text, mostly just grasping at straws, hoping for a solution, clicking it back when i want to reship or 3xing when i want to shove sb can be disastrous lol
(02-04-2018, 09:32 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]title=[500/1,000, 100 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $3,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #28],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work

title=[75/150 No limit  Hold'em  - Satellite To Any $50   $5 - 3 Seats Gtd (Turbo) -  TBL #15],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256]  worked

and i have re-added a couple times intcluding today and will again now

title=[200/400, 40 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $2,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #19],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work after re-include

All of these look like they should work, SaT should be detected these blinds correctly

(02-05-2018, 02:26 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]weirdly i think i had it work and not work on the same table......

so maybe its something with the weird resizing of bovada tables not being entirely consistent ... like i accidentally clicked on the frame of the table and resized it slightly without knowing causing the change from not working to working?

that or maybe something with some sort of timing/delay that it takes to enter the text, mostly just grasping at straws, hoping for a solution, clicking it back when i want to reship or 3xing when i want to shove sb can be disastrous lol

Yes certainly misclicking the wrong amount is a bad outcome. That's why with these hotkeys, I NEVER recommend also automatically clicking bet. I added that feature in the advanced options, but I never suggest that people use it. Its always better to review the bet amount prior to sending it.

Your ideas are relevant. Maybe there is an error with the delay during the sending of characters, or maybe the betbox location is off when you resize the table mistakenly. Can you turn off the automatic sending of the bet, and then when you notice it fails, can you tell me what the betbox says?

ive got it turned off 

it moves the cursor to the betbox for a fraction of a second and then a longer fraction of a second later the betsize increaces by one bb, no text is entered into the betbox, it just goes up one blind (i can do this multiple times in a row) 

id say the text is somehow hitting the "+" though that doesnt make any sense to me, maybe it does to you?

hang on, maybe the cursor normally clicks and drags the betsize in the betbox in order to highlight the number in order to enter 10,000*bb? and the click is registering to the left of the betbox where the plus is causing the betsize to increace 1bb and failing to highlight the numbers in the box

yep i wager you are using a click-shift-click to highlight the betsize!!!!!! so the 2nd clicks location is hitting the + and not the betbox

do i win! do i win!

Smile

short of an actual update since im the only one experiencing this as far as i know can you tell me how to edit the coordinates of the relevant click manually if thats possible? maybe theres enough tolerance to fix the errant table sizes without breaking the working tables, i assume its right on the line since tables dont appear visually different sizes working or not
(02-07-2018, 05:10 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]ive got it turned off 

it moves the cursor to the betbox for a fraction of a second and then a longer fraction of a second later the betsize increaces by one bb, no text is entered into the betbox, it just goes up one blind (i can do this multiple times in a row) 

id say the text is somehow hitting the "+" though that doesnt make any sense to me, maybe it does to you?

hang on, maybe the cursor normally clicks and drags the betsize in the betbox in order to highlight the number in order to enter 10,000*bb? and the click is registering to the left of the betbox where the plus is causing the betsize to increace 1bb and failing to highlight the numbers in the box

yep i wager you are using a click-shift-click to highlight the betsize!!!!!! so the 2nd clicks location is hitting the + and not the betbox

do i win! do i win!

Smile

Close.

So here's the sequence: first SaT reads the blinds from the table titlebar, and calculates the bet amount. For allin, it just uses 10,000 bbs. Then SaT clicks the betbox location to bring focus to the betbox. Then it presses {Home} to move to the first number of the box, and then it presses {Shift}+{End}, to highlight the entire betbox. Then it sends the calculated bet amount.

Now for some sites like Bodog and Party, if we send 10,000 bbs, the bet button doesn't update appropriately, and it won't let you click on the Bet button because the betsize is larger than your stack. So for these two sites, SaT then clicks the + button on the table, to let their software round the betsize down to the allin size.

That's why I wanted you to post the diagnostic info, to see if somehow SaT wasn't reading the blinds correctly. That would cause SaT to send nothing to the betbox, and then when it clicks the + button, you would be getting the 1 bb increase.

Maybe its just missing the click of the betbox though, and instead clicking on just a blank part of the table. That might cause it to try to send the bet amount, but since the betbox isn't focused, then the sent numbers just are typed nowhere.

(02-07-2018, 05:10 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]short of an actual update since im the only one experiencing this as far as i know can you tell me how to edit the coordinates of the relevant click manually if thats possible? maybe theres enough tolerance to fix the errant table sizes without breaking the working tables, i assume its right on the line since tables dont appear visually different sizes working or not

One other player emailed me saying that he has the same problem, so its not just you. I'm trying to diagnose it the best I can.

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Can you also click File->Current Layout, and add this line directly underneath [settings]

Code:
[settings]
logging=1

and then save the file and the close and reopen SaT. Then use the allin hotkey and trigger it to fail. As soon as it fails, press Stop. Then send me this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\logg.txt
Can you please try this version v2.95k and see if it makes any difference? I've changed the click method on Bodog to not move the mouse, maybe that will help.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-295k.exe

And if it still fails, can you do the logging steps above and send me the log?
Pages: 1 2 3 4