StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Cannot Register my StackAndTile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I already sent an e-mail but did not get an answer.
I just got my PC formated and i'm trying to register but it does not work. I use SAT since 09/2017 and this month it's already paid. My e-mail is lu...@hotmail.com
What should I do?
(05-01-2018, 10:27 PM)lbsantana Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I already sent an e-mail but did not get an answer.
I just got my PC formated and i'm trying to register but it does not work. I use SAT since 09/2017 and this month it's already paid. My e-mail is lucasantana12@hotmail.com
What should I do?

Hey I just replied to your email. Your license code is still active. So I'm not sure exactly whats happening. Did you put the code in the software? What error message are you getting?
(05-02-2018, 12:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 10:27 PM)lbsantana Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I already sent an e-mail but did not get an answer.
I just got my PC formated and i'm trying to register but it does not work. I use SAT since 09/2017 and this month it's already paid. My e-mail is lucasantana12@hotmail.com
What should I do?

Hey I just replied to your email. Your license code is still active. So I'm not sure exactly whats happening. Did you put the code in the software? What error message are you getting?

Hi. I just replied there. Sent 2 pictures of what's happening. After putting my License Code it does nothing, like it is incorrectly.
As long as you get no error message when you press Start, and all tables get correctly detected, then everything should be good. I agree perhaps I should give a confirmation notice after clicking Save