StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Chico (fold) hotkey coordinates hitting middle/center-line of bet slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

shifting the Y coordinate down by the height of the bet slider should fix it
v2.97, didn't replicate the misplaced click on many different table sizes, potentially very isolated

related, can i edit the coordinates of standard sites myself? it would be 3 values i could have changed myself (instead i made a custom site for it)

Thanks
So, Chico put out an update recently, and in this new update, they have now removed the "switcher bar" at the bottom of the tables, which allowed you to click over to other tables. Its now an option that you can enable or disable within their settings.

SaT in versions 2.97 and earlier depend upon the existence of this switcher bar, which would then produce the correct coordinates. If you turn the switcher bar back on in the Chico Video settings, things should work.

Alternatively, you can download this new test version v2.97g, and then Remove and re-Include Chico and it should then work. This new version expects no switcher bar:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297g.exe

(05-13-2018, 08:00 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]shifting the Y coordinate down by the height of the bet slider should fix it
v2.97, didn't replicate the misplaced click on many different table sizes, potentially very isolated

related, can i edit the coordinates of standard sites myself? it would be 3 values i could have changed myself (instead i made a custom site for it)

Thanks

and it may be completely my end, I'm realizing its the first time I've used SAT since the windows update that reverted a lot of settings (high dpi scaling for instance might not be what it was pre-update)

(05-13-2018, 08:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]So, Chico put out an update recently, and in this new update, they have now removed the "switcher bar" at the bottom of the tables, which allowed you to click over to other tables. Its now an option that you can enable or disable within their settings.

SaT in versions 2.97 and earlier depend upon the existence of this switcher bar, which would then produce the correct coordinates. If you turn the switcher bar back on in the Chico Video settings, things should work.

Alternatively, you can download this new test version v2.97g, and then Remove and re-Include Chico and it should then work. This new version expects no switcher bar:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297g.exe

Thank you Smile
See the previously reply and try that first.

I haven't gotten a Windows Update yet, but I don't like the sound of it that is reverting your settings. Microsoft shouldn't be doing that.

2.97g worked, Thank you

I guess they're calling it the April update if you want to see whats coming. A more substantial update, took a lot longer than usual to download, several restarts while configuring, and statistically multiple headaches i have not encountered yet Wink

at a glance i did see that there are some changes to slightly curtail the Microsoft data aggregation machine (deleting some stored data) which is a step in the right direction but i'm sure ill be disappointed how little they did in that respect.
Yeah I hear you. There are a lot of tweaks you can do, lots of guides all over the internet to try to prevent win10 from spying on you. But from my research a few years ago I believe the final conclusion was that if you want to truly stop everything, you'd need to do it at the network level and block outgoing connections, which ends up being a huge hassle and might stop a lot of things from working.

I think I have my updates deferred as long as possible and thats why I haven't received it yet. We shall see.

Glad 297g is working