StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: all-in button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to create a hotkey that will click all-in on the table, but my issue is that the button changes positions. This is because the site offers different bet options depending on the situation. For example, sometimes there are 3 buttons --- Min | 3xBB | All in --- while others there are 4 buttons --- Min | 1/2 Pot | Pot | All in. 

I can get it to work for one of the scenarios, but I was wondering if there was a workaround you could think of to have it work in all scenarios -- other than having two different hotkeys. 

Thanks
What site is this for? A custom site?

There is no real good work around for this. Party used to do something similar. It MAY work if the 3rd and 4th buttons overlap a little bit. This is what I used to do for the "BetSize" hotkeys for Part. As in, when they display 3 buttons, then the 3 buttons are larger and wider. But when they display the 4 buttons, they shrink the buttons a little bit. If so, then it may work to choose a coordinate near the end of the button.

Alternatively you could try using a "Bet x BB" hotkey, and use something like "9999 bb". This may work but it would depend on SaT also being able to read the stakes correctly from the titlebar.
Thanks for the quick reply. It is for a custom site, yes.

There's no overlap unfortunately, off by 2 pixels.

I did try to use the bet x BB hotkey before, but it didn't work. I may have messed up the set up though. The site does have the stakes in the title bar.
Yeah, nothing happens on the table when I try to use the Bet x BB hotkey.
Can you click on Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for a normal table with the stakes in the titlebar?
I realized that it wouldn't work for me no matter what because this site only has the blinds in the title bar for cash tables, not SNGs which is what I would need.

I'll manage without it working Smile

Thanks for your help
Yeah, in that case you'd need to set up hotkeys for both BetSize3 and BetSize4 and consciously look and see and then press the correct hotkey Sad