StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT on ACF.fr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello
I'm interested on this software .
I downloaded the free version and tried on a play money table .
I followed the instructions , and when trying configure SaT for ACF.fr ( partypoker.fr network , modern theme ) , i have the following messages :

" Failure
Play Money 4662835 - NL Hold'em - 0,10/0,25
doesn't match for this site "

and , when i click OK :

" ERROR . Table detection did not work . Windows does not match the table classname or the lobby process . Cancel this and try again . "

Can you do something about it ?
Did i do everything correctly ?

Ty
Which site are you trying to include from the drop down list? Did you use the custom site creator? Or are you trying to use PartyPokerModern? If one didn't work, can you try the other?

It's okay now using the custom site creator , ty ! Smile

Finally i still have problems !
Always on partygaming , when i waitlist somewhere and the seat is now available , a message popup " take this seat " , but it s going into the stack ! ( and the popup becomes bigger btw )
Same when i ve finally seat , the table goes into the stack , but dont popup when asking me :
- Wait for BB - Post BB - Sitout
- Post BB - Sitout ( when it's my turn ) .

Then it was unplayable Big Grin

What should i do to fix these ?
Ah yes Smile
This was fixed with the built-in party poker settings, but since you had to use the custom site creator, you made your own settings.

Heres what you should do:
Close out SaT
Open up your custom site .ini file that was created. It should be in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites
Look for the setting "table_title_include_text" and change it to this:
Code:
table_include_title_text=\$|\/
Then restart SaT and see if it fixes it

Hi ,

Every old problems have been fixed , but i got new ones !

Almost 50% of my tables are not going into the stack when i fold my hand !
A friend of mine told me that it happens to him , but probably less than 5% of his tables ...
I now use a right click shortcut to send tables back to the stack , but i m losing a lot of time Wink
What can i do ?

Hey
I still have this problem today , and it causes me a lot of troubles :/
Plz try to answer me asap .
(10-24-2011, 11:53 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,

Every old problems have been fixed , but i got new ones !

Almost 50% of my tables are not going into the stack when i fold my hand !
A friend of mine told me that it happens to him , but probably less than 5% of his tables ...
I now use a right click shortcut to send tables back to the stack , but i m losing a lot of time Wink
What can i do ?

Can you see if the tables ARE going back to the stack, and then quickly returning to grid immediately? If so, you can try increasing the Action Delay in Advanced Options and see if that helps the problem.

Ty for answering Smile
Nothing like this , tables just stay in the grid .
Are you clicking Fold with the mouse, or are you using a Fold+Stack hotkey? If its just with the mouse, then perhaps when you made the custom site configuration, your rectangular regions around the fold button were slightly off, and therefore SaT isn't seeing the clicks as part of the fold button.