StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables Not Popping to Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I play on Global Poker and set up the site using the custom site setup wizard.  Everything was set up according to the instructions and the tables and fold buttons are recognized by SAT.  However, none of the tables that have action pop to front.  Moreover, the tables that have been folded do not go into the stack.  I tried troubleshooting the issue on my own using the FAQ solutions but none have worked for me.  When I used 'Show Testing Info' the popup appropriately read "YES" when a table had action and "NO" when it did not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(06-07-2018, 06:56 AM)nb810 Wrote: [ -> ]I play on Global Poker and set up the site using the custom site setup wizard.  Everything was set up according to the instructions and the tables and fold buttons are recognized by SAT.  However, none of the tables that have action pop to front.  Moreover, the tables that have been folded do not go into the stack.  I tried troubleshooting the issue on my own using the FAQ solutions but none have worked for me.  When I used 'Show Testing Info' the popup appropriately read "YES" when a table had action and "NO" when it did not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If the "Show testing info" is displaying the correct results, then the tables popping up should be working. Are you playing on other sites at the same time? Perhaps those sites wouldn't pass that test? Are you sure you have "activate/focus table when action required" turned on in Advanced Options?

As for the table not going back to the stack when you fold, that could be an issue depending on the fold region when you went through the custom site wizard. Does the table go back to the stack if you use a "Fold+Stack" hotkey? Does it only fail when trying to click with the mouse? Do you have "Left Mouse click detection" turned on in Advanced Options?
I am not playing on other sites.

"activate/focus table when action required" is turned on in Advanced Options.

The table does go back to the stack when I use a "Fold+Stack" hotkey but then immediately goes back. It doesn't work if I just left click, the table just stays where it is. I do have "Left Mouse click detection" turned on in Advanced Options.
Also I am playing on a 4k monitor, not sure i that may be the cause o the issue.
(06-07-2018, 08:14 AM)nb810 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not playing on other sites.

"activate/focus table when action required" is turned on in Advanced Options.

The table does go back to the stack when I use a "Fold+Stack" hotkey but then immediately goes back. It doesn't work if I just left click, the table just stays where it is. I do have "Left Mouse click detection" turned on in Advanced Options.

If you use the Fold+Stack hotkey, and the table moves to the stack and then immediately returns to the grid, then that means that SaT always thinks the table requires action. Are you certain that the "Show Testing Info" is accurate? From what you just described last, it should always say ACTION REQUIRED = YES and never go back to NO even after your turn is finished.

(06-07-2018, 08:51 AM)nb810 Wrote: [ -> ]Also I am playing on a 4k monitor, not sure i that may be the cause o the issue.

This could be the issue. Are you using multiple monitors or just one? What scaling % are you using in Windows?

I must've misread the show testing info popup. It says Yes for action required at all times.

I am using just one monitor at the windows recommended 250% scaling.
(06-08-2018, 03:18 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I must've misread the show testing info popup. It says Yes for action required at all times.

I am using just one monitor at the windows recommended 250% scaling.

250% scaling I imagine is causing problems. What happens if you use the menu item in SaT for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot with GDIP, does the screenshot of the table display correctly?

Global Poker is web based, right? Straight through the web broswer?
The screenshot only displays the top left of the table.
Global is web browser based. I use Firefox when playing.
(06-08-2018, 03:49 AM)nb810 Wrote: [ -> ]The screenshot only displays the top left of the table.
Global is web browser based. I use Firefox when playing.

You may need to do #2 on this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

But that might throw off all of your Firefox browser windows. Maybe you can use a different browser for normal web browsing and just one browser for Global Poker

But try #2 and see what the results are. Check the screenshot and see if it displays correctly. If so, then Remove and re-Include the site into SaT and check for action required
OK. I followed the instructions for #2 and they didn't change anything. However, after I chose "System(enhanced)" instead of choosing "Application" in the drop down for "Override high DPI scaling behavior" it works. The testing info is correct and the table moves to the stack after I click fold and pops to front when it is my turn to act.

Thank you for your help.
Pages: 1 2